Why so many people say "I'm not into Asian girls"?

Okay so Latina is considered beautiful in general.
Also a of people say Black girls are the hottest race.
As for white girls, tons of guys find them attractive and want to date with them.

It is said that white guys are into Asian girls but that truth is many white guys say that they want to date with white girls and they are not into Asian girls.

Asian girls always come to that last when the poll was taken on this site.

Why? Why so many people say that they aren't into Asian?
What should I do to be attractive? (I'm an Esten Asian)

So it's true that many people aren't into Asian girls anyways
And my question is "why." Id be appreciate if you could answer why they are not.

Most Helpful Guy

• dont worry to much about the answers on this site. most of these guys on here a shallow and this is by most of the answers I have read from them. You are under 18 and I bet you that there are many of your peers think you are attractive. most guys are very shy when asking girls out because they are afraid of rejection. To be perfectly honest about myself. I find many girls of all ethnicities to be beautiful. I would love to date an Asian woman but there aren't many here in my area.

What Guys Said 24

• I'm quite partial to Asian women.

Its just unfortunately, the few I've pursued or have gone far with have had to break it off with me because of their family. I dated a Korean girl for roughly 7 months but whenever I asked to meet her family, she got extremely worried.

Its actually made me very hesitant to pursue them even though I don't judge by race, most of the time I've been turned away as a potential long term partner because of racial dissagreements. (i'm mixed, with quite a tanned complexion.)

I'm not saying all Asian women are like this of course, and the majority of my experiences with the women themselves have been great - its just their parents tend to be very set in their ways and closed minded towards race, and they're very receptive of their family and don't want to be excommunicated. And unfortunately, it sucks.

• Ohh yeah I understand that.
      Asian parents' strictness could be a deal breaker

• Yeah, as an Indian woman ( if we're considered Asian :/ ), I'm first gen in the US and so my parents expect me to get married to someone of the same race, culture, language, etc. And I disagree, but there's not much to do except not date because you don't want to break your own heart if you have to marry someone else.

• I think a lot of people that are answering are assuming Asians are the minority in your country. If you are in an Asian country, it is most likely because you are what guys are use to seeing, and not exotic to other Asian guys. Men and women tend to like people from outside their own country, and over romanticize their qualities.

• If you look at dating website polls, Asian girls get the most responses. What are you from?

• Really and I'm from South Korea

• A lot of Americans love Asian women, not so much for Asian men. You'll be fine.

• Thank you 🤗

• Because many people are just STOOPID.

• Haha I like your answer

• I disagree. I'm a white man and white girls are my last choice (not in a mean way). I prefer foreign women, and I find Asians to be attractive along with latinas and other races. You're right about latinas being beautiful, though, as I find them the most attractive.

• Wow you sound a lot like me. I like girls of color starting with Asian girls. Did you know Latin peoples are not a race of people but a group of people of multiple races that share a language? The Latin ethnicity include bold black and white races and what is believed by some to be of Mongol (Asian) race decent. I know they speak Portuguese in Brazil, but Spanish is the shared language and a lot of the culture. But I agree that black yellow brown Latinas can be gorgeous. I too am a white guy not much attracted to white Caucasian girls but do find many Mediterranean and mid eastern and Indian Caucasian girls beautiful. But Asian girls are my first choice, all ethnics, cultures and skin colors. No exceptions. 👍

• Im white and I have to admit that Im not that into Asian girls. And the reason is that I just dont find them that attractive. I think Asian girls can be beautiful, but in general Im just not attracted to their eyes and noses. Having a good body is also pretty important to me, and a lot of Asian girls have small boobs and a small ass.

• ehh i dont like how you think the only good body is the opposite of small boobs/ass. Plus many Asian women do have generous assets. Or at least the Asians I've encountered in Cali.

• @Maik567No judgement about who you like, but you did say "Having a good body is pretty important..."and then mentioned how Asians don't? I'm just saying- not every Asian has that body type.

• @simplyunaffected Yeah I was talking pretty generally, of course there are some expections. And by "good body" I obviously meant what I see as a good body.

• I see it differently. Many guys I know think Asian girls are attractive and I personally love them too ;)

But of course everyone has their personal preference and people are more attracted to their own race and what they see everyday irl or in tv. And you don't see that many Asians in the west so it's not that surprising

• From my experiences, I've noticed that most Asian girls like guys who are tall, have blonde hair, and blue eyes. What can I do to meet such standards? Nothing.
    When I do attempt to date an Asian girl, I don't just put my best foot forward... I have to put my entire self out there just so she can notice me. I have to do so much more than just sitting there, looking tall and blonde.
    I love Asian girls, but Asian girls don't love me back.

• I think there's a lot of guys who like Asian girls.

• A lot of guys in the US are into Asian women.

• Lots of guys are attracted to Asian girls.

• ?
    I know plenty of guys who drool over Asian chicks.

• Oh yeah?

• @Gojira I am racist towards Asians.

• @Gojira what's your reason?

• I don't mind to date them but I just assume Asian girls not interest in black guys that why they are least likely to date for me. So I put them last of my preference.

• There so many Asuan girls who are into black guys

• It's not always something to do with race. Most of the time its a individual so it's impossible

• Yea true.

• Well Asian girls are awkward and boring

• How they are awkward and boring? Don't generalize them though...

• How do you know?

• Hell yeah I'm a good digger. I love me a good decent person, amen brother.

• whaaaat ,,, Asian is the best my one and only celeb crush is fan bingbing look it up guys :D

• Because they are the least attractive race , duh

• Asians are interpersonally cold and they don't really have a sense of humor. The stereotype about Asian women being nice and sweet is nonsense, Asian women actually tend to be the most brutal people around because they came from countries in which human life had little value.

• Well i personally love Asians! and so do many westerners! You can never guess the age of Asian by looking at their faces. They have soft lips and softer boobs when compared to other women! More than everything they look cute! So no worries!

• Asians are reclusive people in general. Their families are very traditional and tend to resist cultural assimilation, clinging to their cultures from their home country.

This includes being dominant over their children's choices, even who they date. A lot of Asians I know only date Asians, either cause that's all they were raised around or because their parents would never approve of another race.

I've seen my fair share of beautiful Asian girls but this extra baggage doesn't make them a prime choice. We live in America and have American culture, we generally expect our partners to be the same. If you can't relate to the girl's family it may bring tension into the relationship when you get deeper into it, like marriage.

• I see!! That makes sense.

• "A lot of Asians I know only date Asians, either cause that's all they were raised around or because their parents would never approve of another race". Wow. Sounds like another race I know full well lol.

Also not all Asian cultures are that hard line and the ones that are, like anything else, it's not all of them. I lived in Japan when I was young for about 5 years and later in The Philippines for another 6. I agree that it exists, but it does here in US as well, including my family. Until my brother married a Pinay. Lol. but I've run into that for sure, there and here with Asian girls. Not as much here. I've run into similar with some black girls only it was less cultural and more racial.

• @Gojira Yeah that's exactly what I am talking about is in the US. The Asians come to the US but hold on to their values from the home country. It exists with other races too but I generally hear about it more from Asian people. In places like Southern California where there is a lot of Asian people, you might see them dating white people. But on the whole it is rare to see Asians date non-Asians, certainly I've never seen Asian-black or Asian-Mexican (though I know they exist).

• Personally I think black girls are the least attractive. For me it's white, Latino, Asian, black.

• Which race are you?

• Why? Thats your favorite appearance ranking?

• Did you know Latino which is more ethnicity and culture and not a race, includes blacks?

• I don't think I've heard very many people put blacks as the sexiest girls not to sound racist I've just never heard it. Personally usually I hear most guys claiming that whites and Asians are the best

• Oh yeah? But take a look at the poll!

• On this website. There are some "which race is the most attractive race" polls

• Gag polls? Based only on gag population. Means only that. What gagers think. On a global scale comparison, amounts to about a drop from an eye droplet into the Pacific Ocean. You proceed from irrelevant pretenses.

• Asian girls are crazy. completely crazy!

• How?

• Yeah that's kind of true. Many Asian girls act like little girls and try to be controlling. They don't freak out at everything though lol
      Which country are you living in?

• freak out meaning just over dramatic.
      USA

• How many is "so many"? Do you mean globally or just the limited number of people you know/have talked to? You're going by gag poles to assume what people around the globe are into or not? Lol.

Was is your Asian ethnicity and where you born and raised there? How have you drawn these generalizations?

• On this website I rarly see guys saying "I'm not into White Latina or Black girls" but I often see guys saying "I'm not into Asian girls."

Have a look at the poll too. Asian girls usually come to the last

• On I see. Just on gag. Well that figures, doing you think? Gagers are hardly a cross section of the worlds population and their thoughts, opinions, likes and dislikes, preferences or food choices.

• Okay I understand

• White babes <3. Blonde girls omggg ;* :* ;*

• Ha! It's not an answer to my questinon

• Okay lol White are the dominant in this world

• Maybe, but we're only like 1/8 of the worlds population. Did you guys know that?

What Girls Said 6

• You're from an Asian country, so that's probably why you think what you think. I live in California, USA. I'm Asian, as you can see, and I'm in a relationship with someone (mixed) Caucasian/Mexican. There are a lot of people, out here at least, who are into Asian girls.

• In western world, Europe , or Africa people don't see a lot of Asians to REALLY have an opinion. They just go off of stereotypes and the little that they've seen and base opinions off of that. Also the culture is very conservative so yeah not a lot trying to date or attract outside of their race. Very traditional too so I guess try dont try to look their best since a lot don't look for a partner until 20. In america they are also very quiet individuals

• What is this obsession that white guys should be into Asian girls? Or Asian girls need and must have a white guy?

• No I'm not talking about that. I'm just saying that many white guys aren't actually into Asians although it's said that they are.
      And some people say that they aren't into Asians regardless of their races

• They aren't usually compatible with Asian culture... But they are open for flings

• I think Asian women are actually more desirable and get the most responses especially from online dating

• Okay but still others dislike Asians

• I never heard of black women being considered the most sexiest and I'm black myself

• They are! Take a look at the comment on this site and I find the blacks attractive too.

• Not really... check this video out
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

• I think its the other way round, I have heard more guys say "i am not into black girls" and they more of a preference for Asian girls..

• No that's not true. There are many people saying "Black girls are the most beautiful" especially on this website

• You can't say her experience is not true. Listen to you guys. This whole thing is subjective. No one knows what any absolute figures on who liked more of why'd and how many blah blah. Know this. The Asian race is more than half of the worlds population. Followed by blacks at almost a full third. Do you could say no matter who likes what, the world is more into Asian and black girls. Lol.

This stuff is ridiculous. Live and let live. Meet people and you'll end up with someone you like. Preferences limit options but we're certainly entitled to have them. I have preferences when it comes to girls. But I close no door either. Mine are Asian and other girls of color. But mrs right might be white or other Caucasian. My preferences are just that. Preferences.