Please rate me? Am I ugly (honestly)?

Would you date me? I never get looks from girls and always see disinterest in me. I've been told I'm ugly too lol. I can't talk to girls lol (get way to nervous and don't know what to talk about). Haven't had a girlfriend in FOREVER lol. Is it because I'm short, ugly, what is it? My confidence has plummeted and my social skills are bad because I see nobody's interest in me. I'm a pretty serious dude but can loosen up and been told I'm funny but I don't know. What's wrong with me?
Please rate me? Am I ugly (honestly)?

I've been pretty depressed over it too. Hard to concentrate on life when you don't have the asthetic benefits then anxiety takes place. Any tips for improvement?
And if I'm not ugly then why can't I find a gf? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You got a nice built that girls seem to like, back, arms and shoulder wise at least. Sorry to say, I wouldn't be interested in dating you, but I think by how you look many gays, bi genders, transgenders, and straight girls would like to date you if you have a pesonality that girls or that peticular girl likes

What Girls Said 6

• Oh my God. I swear, your arms are the hottest thing ever.
    Uh? Oh, yes, yes. The question. I think you look great and yes I would date you. I'm being 100% honest - you're attractive. Don't be sad if you can't find a girlfriend... just be yourself and don't think about it too much.

... those arms are killing me.

• Lmao, thank you so much! :)

• You aren't ugly at all

• You're cute but too young for me.

• No you're not ugly

• You sound a bit like the male version of me hahaha. I think you look fine! You have a really nice smile :)

• I would be interested in you. You're pretty attractive to me. And you are not ugly at all! Have some confidence. :D

What Guys Said 7