Can you guys give me a honest rate? I have people that think I'm ugly and then people that think I'm gorgeous so?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say your above average looking. Definitely pretty.

What Guys Said 15

• I'd say a 5.5, maybe a 6. But with potential. What I mean is, you seem to be almost scowling in this picture. Friendly looking people are usually more attractive, I find. If you had a picture of yourself from a time when you were genuinely happy, I would have to guess, but I'd say you're probably more like a 7, maybe 7.5.

• I like your serious face but a smile has always and will continue to be the best feature of a girl in my opinion and I bet you have a beautiful smile you got nice cheek bones for them

• I'D say if you looked more chearful, you'd be a 7. I think you have outstanding cheeckbones for being under 18, like holy shit!! Also, you look very pretty, and your not even an adult yet, so your face isn't even done. Also, you have a lot of potential, and just know you are not even close to ugly

• Oh your pretty. Smile I love to see happy people. You look Slavic. Are you?

• Beautiful 9/10

• you are not ugly girl.. u looking nice.. forget what people say..

• 07/10...@ElissaDido

• You are cute not even close to ugly

• Are you russian? you look russian russians have some of the most beautiful women in the world

• I guess 7, not ugly for sure.

• your pretty nothing to worry about there

• Probaly a 7 or 8. You're not drop dead gorgeous but you are very pretty and certainly not ugly

• You're pretty. A smile would go a long way, though. You look so serious and sad.

You have great hair too, but a more friendly style would be good. The bangs cut straight across like that are somewhat robotic feeling.

Smile and play with your hair. You have a very classic, dignified beauty... But it won't come out until you embrace it.

• Lmao 😂😂. I'm sorry. Nothing to do with the girl in the pic 😂😂😂

• Have you heard ,,, looks only a mother would love?

What Girls Said 5

• Girl... you've got a great face for modeling. Like... a perfect canvas for makeup.

I wanted to model when I was younger, but my skin wasn't good enough. Your skin looks great, so you probably could.

Anyways: Honestly, about being "beautiful" or not... Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder, so I think maybe the person that called you "ugly" just wasn't your type. Personally, I think you're quite beautiful.

• I can see why they think you're ugly, but I can also see why they think you're gorgeous. It just depends on the person. You'll probably get that you're good looking more than ugly.

• You have a face for high fashion modeling. You should look into that but I don't know how tall you are. You'll need to be at least 5'9"

• Your pretty, u can totally do modeling! :)

• You're pretty