A mans view of a womans body?

Do men mind women with a little meat on their bones? Or is being thick a turn off, even if she goes to the gym but doesn't look "perfect"
A mans view of a womans body?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a very nice body but let me tell you something that may give you a little perspective. I have been with a number of women but the ones who were by far the best and who left me wanting more were not the ones with the perfect bodies. The most amazing women I've been with were imperfect physically but they were so fucking incredible sexually.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm female but you're beautiful

What Guys Said 52

• You have nice body. The whole zero fat thing is so overblown. Women are supposed to have some meat on their bones. The fashion industry goes for starving waifs because it's dominated by gay men who are attracted to... are you ready? - young boys! Starve a woman enough and you can't tell she's not just a thin boy.

• I'd consider myself lucky to date a girl with this body.

• You do have a "little" meat on your bones. But you carry it well. You are definitely not a "turn-off"! Any guy looking for "perfect" is probably going to be disappointed a lot. Any guy that would be unhappy to find himself with a woman with that body just does not deserve to be called a man. You look great!

• That does look perfect to me... Love a little padding!

• I for one, wouldn't have you change a single thing.

There are plenty of guys that want a woman having EXACTLY your body type.

You have nothing to worry about. Nothing.

• Personally I think its just utter nonsense that pic/you (whoever it is) need to lose any weight or that you are "thick" or even overweight, I would say that is just a natural body. Nothing wrong with it at all. I would say a little meat on the bones is always good, but from a logical point of view I can't even phantom how this is supposed to be bad, thick or wrong in any sense. Just insane in my opinion anyone who says that. People are allowed to have preferences sure, but jeez. Seem to me many have like a delusional concept of perfection sometimes which isent perfect to begin with, just based on lies about how the body is supposed to look.

• Your body there is really nice but you do risk getting too big in 20+ pounds. That's just my opinion. Having no visible stomach bump is a good sign. Don't be too bothered by this idea of a "perfect" equating to gym-toned. Perfect is subjective.

• I think the other 4 guys said enough but yeah That's Hot Right there.

• you look beautiful. any true man would enjoy to explore your wonderful body

• I like it, still beautiful and just as sexy

• you look really good

• That looks perfect to me ! I actually say it like you do. I love a woman with meat on the bone.

• "Perfect" is a subjective term. Girl in above photo looks great, could even stand a few more pounds. The hollywood verson of the "perfect body" isn't shared by most people, Most men really aren't that superficial, and what you think is too much or too big is usually way less than men would think

• I love some meat on a girls bones especially around the thighs like the girl in the pic. By the way if that's you let me just say your body is so sexy😍😍😍

• That bod is… omg that's hot

• I don't mind a little meat on their body. In fact, I'd prefer a little meat instead of hardly any at all.

• That's very hot for me.
    A female body doesn't loose it's charm just because it have a little more meat (just don't exaggerate)

Even the primitive humans liked big women.

• Your body is so hot that made my balls go on fire lol you can just lose little more weight but otherwise your body is still perfect

• You're not that "thick" so to speak. You look good.

• This picture is perfect.

• You are not fat and you have the "meat" on the right places, like the boobs, so you are fine. :)

• I don't know you. But that body you have is what I'd consider 'perfect' ;)

• I would not call you thick. I would say normal. + Your body looks pretty good.

• Ur body is really perfect.. Its the right meaning of " chubby "
    Its a turn on and u can see that on me now :P

• Any man who "minds" your body deserves to be dumped immediately.

• I love thick women. You have a very sexy body!

• that bra is working for ya

• The meat's got to be in the right spot on the bones.

• Different men have different preferences. Personally, I like what I'm seeing.

• This girl has nothing to worry about. Yum

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 6

• That's legitimately my body type. I love it.

• your body is very sensual and arousing! Did you get turned on taking that photo?

• I can see that i'm not the only one who turned on by this pic xD

• You're my definition of curvy, which is basically prominent boobs and butt and a little thick.

• All they think of is hookers and party

• I'd say lose 15 pounds , and do waist training. Toning up the stomach area does wonders for a figure while still being ' thick ' . You have a nice figure !

• A pic with clothes on would of been better. You're not skinny, you're not fat! You're normal! I wouldn't look at you like wow. But not as wow that's ugly.