Hourglass shape female body?

Hourglass shape female body?Is my body a turn off for most of you? My sisters always says the sides of my waist goes in too much and it's a turn off for guys. Just wondering is it true?

Thanks everyone. 💋

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no your body isn't a turn off. Your sister probaly just jealous. You have an insanely nice body. Thick thighs and wide hips but with a really small wais 😍😍

Most Helpful Girl

• You are an adult now. It's time to stop caring about what your sister and internet people say about your body. It will never matter what we say about your body. Your opinion is the only one that matters.

What Guys Said 24

• FALSE!!! Don't know what your sister is seeing she might be jealous that you have THE PERFECT body shape there is NOTHING WRONG with your waist.

I'm the spokesman for all men to say... you literally can't get a more perfect shape then that. Your definitely NOT a turn off

Feel free to message me anytime!

• That's ideal if that's even real.

• 🤐what makes you say that?

• nice shape, I like it

• Hard to see because it's a dark picture. Looks fine though.

• Not a turn off if that is just how you are.

• Looks like a nice body to me

• Your sisters are smoking cheap crack. You have a nice body. Tell them to go to hell.

• its a normal body nothing special , you're skinny but your body is nice so no worries

• Gorgeous body! Love hourglass frames!

• heck no! If you're not starving yourself in that picture, then you're perfect!

• seriously? that looks perfect to me

• That black and white pic trying to be artsy is s turn off so is that black circle for a face

• Everything I see right there is a turn on and then some!

• Very sexy body in the photo

• I see a lot of body curves.
    Men like that ;)

• Turn on for me, i love hourglass figured women

• Not true at all. All body types are attractive, but I must say yours is very alluring

• not a turn off... at least for me

• They're jealous, you've got a perfect body!

• Your sisters are probably just jealous.

• so good and sey chick.

• stop fishing darling

• Its a turn on :))

• You know hourglass means you're top and bottom heavy as well. You have a nice form and your sisters are jealous. You are just slender.

What Girls Said 13

• 🎣🎣🎣🎣
    Wow 😂

• . . . r u being serious?

• You must be joking.. either you're fishing.. or your sisters are very very dumb..

• Your sisters are bloody jealous liars who enjoy tormenting you with self doubt. I do believe you have what is considered perfect hip to waist ratio which makes you most desirable to men. Maybe you need to talk to a mental health specialist if you don't realize this and remain gullible to your sister's suggestions.

• let me tell you something. your sister jealous. girls would kill to have a body like yours.

• This is like the 4th question you've asked about your body. Every time everyone says its great. Don't worry

• You have such a gorgeous shape! I guess she said that because she's jealous or maybe guys in your area prefer chubby curvy.

• Guys love a round ass and tiny waist

• Your sisters are jealous.

• l'm straight but l'd do you anytime! l don't think you'd get any guys who'd say no either!

• You have a great body, so jelly!!

• Your perfect just the way you are. Your body is perfectly normal. I'm shaped the same way. People tell me I have a great figure all the time.

• Okay obviously your sister is jealous. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your body. If fact your body is my goals.