Do freckles look pretty?

Do freckles look pretty?With feckless

Would you date a girl who has freckles? Would you date this girl who has freckles?

I feel really insecure about my freckles and I usually try to cover them up, but lately I've been using BB cream which is a lot more natural looking as it gives light coverage , and I'm trying to accept my freckles.
Without freckles

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, in fact they think thats exactly why freckles exist, as it was intentionally selected for as a physical trait ie freckles are sexy and you really shouldn't be ashamed of them.(plus they stand out and that is always a good thing, nobody wants to look like every other person hence the appeal of beauty marks)

Most Helpful Girl

• Your freckles aren't the thing you should worry about. Your make up skills however.. I think you'd look better natural, and draw in your eyebrows differently and get get them done instead of plucking them yourself. You're really pretty so less is more

• Thank you, I know my makeup skills aren't that great, I'm an amateur.

But I do like going for dramatic looks sometimes. They just don't always look as great as I would like

• To be fair, I always go for the natural look these days, that was the first time in months that I put on blue eyeshadow 🙈

• No worries, I'm bad at it too. I just love the natural look, especially if you have freckles😛

What Guys Said 29

• You look great with freckles they give you a certain uniqueness. You're pretty either way but when you cover them up youbhave more of a generic prettiness.

• I guess that's true, I like that it gives me a bit of uniqueness. I just need to start seeing it as pretty

• I noticed that some people have complimented my freckles when I let them show through. But you never know if they mean it or not

• I definitely mean it. Like I said as far as physical turn ons go they're not like number one or anything but they are attractive

• Freckles are THE BEST

I don't really like your lipstick though.

• They're adorable. Hell show them off if you'd like :)

• I kinda like freckles, they are rather cute.
    As for dating a girl that's got freckles, I would absolutely date her.
    Why would you cover them up. you're beautiful with freckles , no need to be self conscious about them and cover them up.

• Thank you so much, I have just always wanted a clear face without anything on it. That was my definition of a beautiful face

• Regardless of your freckles you're still very beautiful.

• you look great either way, don't worry :)

freckles can be very cute

• freckles are so awesome they stand out as a champion. I had many of them as a kid. To bad they are gone now but if I look hard enough I might find some

• You bet they do and so do you!

• Freckles really define yourself as the Girl Next Door look. Which is great if that's what you are going for, just throwing that out there.

• With feckless ;)
    Show that wild side of yours.

• the face with freckles is better

• with of course, FYI there is temporary freckles girls buy to look brettier...& i cann't spell brettier
    google"yupthatexists freckles"

• Really 😨😭😂🙈 girls use stuff to make them look like they have freckles?

• u cover a bless that looks amazing,, u the brettiest one i saw in how do i look today?
      and i saw a lot... i'm here from yesterday
      i really have to look up how to spell brettiest

• Freckles are hot as fuck, and you're gorgeous. Do not worry.

• I like them
    Especially on you
    Natural beauty, embrace it :)

• Freckles are usually very cute on girls. Fit most girls very well. Look great on you.

• Woah, you're really pretty. Love the freckles! Don't cover please.

• They look good. You are absolutely gorgeous :)

• freckles do nothing in my opinion. they are just there or not. if the face is pretty or not isnĀ“t linked to them. you look fine though.

• Well, tbh I will think they are cute if the girl is cute, but they don't make you go lower or higher on attractiveness for me, as it's all about the features of the face together that I really judge. For you, you are a very pretty girl, and I hope you know it and love yourself. I do think that dimples if small are cute

• For the most part it is, but that always depends

• I wish I will get a girl with freckles <3 maybe with red hair as well!
    And yours are not so many. I like the face to be full!

• the are a skin imperfection so it can't be beautiful for anyone it might be less bad for someone eg: you not bad at all

you are very pretty by the way ie. including w\o makeup which is the best thing in the world

• Yes, freckles look sexy. Own that shit

• Suits some people really well yea.
    They just gotta know how to rock em.

• yes, and both girls are gorgeous

• Yes I would date a girl with freckles. Yes I would date this girl.

• Without freckles

• Yessssssss

• Freckles are one of the Biggest turn on's. Its so cute when a girl has them

• I would certainly date you. No doubt. With freckles or without.

What Girls Said 12

• your freckles are cute keep them

• I like the freckles!

• No, you're gorgeous! The freckles make you more attractive (believe it or not), and they can turn a guy on instead of the opposite. I would date you ;)

• i think they're bloody adorable.

• No girl I love your freckles. They are angel kisses, you know!

• Freckles are gorge!

• I love freckles!! I tend to get a few in the summer and it's my favorite thing!!

• You don t look insecure at all lol :p
    I like them though, I think it s pretty and unique.
    Like a beauty mark.

• yes they do! They look super cute. ^^

• You remind me of faye reagan

• You look great in freckles..
    I have freckles too and I feel insecure about them..

• I have always loved Freckles on girls, I always get jealous when I see them, you are so pretty!