Prettier out of the two?

Prettier out of the two?

• Left girl
  • Right girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Right side

• don't listen to iron_dork he's color blind and see's out his butthole

• Its nice to know that I now know who you are because your Anon in the other thread from 5 min ago troll hater

Most Helpful Girl

• The one on the left she's lovely... The one on the right is kind of plain Jane.

• plain Jane?

• @howrubbuddy

If it's so obvious how about you tell me because I have absolutely no idea why. I just simply think the one on the left is prettrier am I questioning your reason as to why you think the girl on the right s more attractive? No because it's not obvious, it's none of my business, and I don't give a damn.

• If you mean it's obvious why the guys like the girl on the right I appoligize in advance but honestly or just doesn't matter to me everyone has a right to like what they like.

What Guys Said 8

• That's the same girl, right? 1's just smiling a little harder, has no makeup on with a filter on the pic lol. While the other 1 is smiling less harder with makeup on.

Chose A tho

• Here is the pick a girl question. This is where one of the pictures is actually her and she want's to see if she's pretty or not by comparing herself with one of her friends or archenemy's. I would love to pick, but I cannot on this one.

• Lol you're mistaken. I'm not any of these girls

• The left girl to me

• right one , left one could use eyeliner

• Left side no offence

• Right because she white (:

• left shark please

• Left girl... image quality / black & white doesn't affected

What Girls Said 2

• They're about the same level of attractiveness.

• They're on the same level