The Most Beautiful/Hot/Sexy/Pretty Girl Is Her, Isn't She?

Bella Thorne Primitive Name Annabella Avrey Thorne
Birthday 10/8/1997 Race:Cuban, Italian, Irish. Place of birth:Pembroke Pines Florida American.
Occupation: Actress, Model and Singer. Brokerage Agency:Walt Disney, Hollywood

Bella Thorne As A Model Bella Gonna Stole Your Hear
The Most Beautiful/Hot/Sexy/Pretty Girl Is Her, Isn't  She?
Bella Thorne Selfie

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved watching Shake it Up, now it's not on anymore. And she was my favorite characters. Bella has a such pretty face, and nice body. She is so cute

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Oh Ron, you have like 36437 girls who are "the hottest, prettiest, sexiest" lol

I think it's about the time you finally make a choice 😂

As for Bella, she's pretty, but a bit overrated.

• Holy Molly, 36437 ? I don't even know that, How did you know that?

That just question titles, only for get attention from others. But what kind of chioce I made?

I guess I see the Victoria Justice nude pics too.

Bella for me is the best, only 3 girls can compared with her, Katherine McNamara Peyton List and Alex Dorame

• I choose Peyton List

• sure i think she's gorgeous, but not like, stand out from the crowd gorgeous.

• Oh she cuban? Wholly apple, snap she latina! Yeah she a cute girl. lol

• I think she has really pretty pouty lips and a cute face. I love her red hair.

• Yet another child actor my kids watch on tv all the time LOL. I just think of her being a kid.

• But she's a real woman now,18y old this year!
      Your daughters love Disney show and stars?

• 18 years old is not a woman hahahaha. Anyways. Yes they do. They watch all that teeny bopper shit.

• But her face totally look like a real woman. You know Disney shows bring dreams to children.

• I like her boyfriend Gregg Sulkin more. He's so hot.

• WOW You like that kind of guy? What about her EX? Yeah Gregg is good looking.

• She looks average to me.

• You're jealous of her.

• Or I have eyes and I gave my honest opinion. Don't ask a question you only want one answer to. Also lol on jealous yeah I totally wish I had the figure of a one instead of the skinny 8 that I am. XD

• I don't think she is.

• demi rose mawby is hotter

• Nope, she's just fine.

What Guys Said 21

• I mean she, Bella Thorne, is sooo gorgeous, and her body is sooooo perfect, but she isn't a #1 to me, not even the top 100 for me, but that's because there are so many girls I would say that actually made me like have my mouth open with me actually feeling like I got punched in my heart and to my brain because they were so beautiful, but I don't remember so many of their names, but even with the few I do know, she'd be at best top 50s, but like I said I don't know to many, and she didn't take my breath away when I saw her like so many have

• Well that's your lost , I'll take her away from you.

• Lol I never was even close, not enen a little to having her. Adriana Lima and Miranda Kerr already have my heart, and I can't cheat on them

• She has a banging body, but her face isn't the best.

• She's pretty, like her style. Not my go-crazy-over type tho, but that's cool.

• Bro what type girl do you like?

• fit, fun, flirty, and really feminine women. I tend to lean towards brunettes (whereas i know you're all about blondes). I date Latinas on the regular, so def Latinas. I like fit bodies with nice curves, just all in proportion. Someone like google images: melanie iglesias is sooo my type as she is my #1 celeb crush.

• She looks good, but she might be a bitch. If she's a bitch, then she can have all the looks in the world.

• No one told me she is a bitch, Only you? How so and why is that?

• nobody is most anything ever ha ha, i have to say you have good taste in looks of both men and women, u can be a pretty successful model hunter ha ha, she is really beautiful by the way, in a couple of pics she reminded me of scarlett johannsen

• I am a beauty hunter, But you have the same taste as. mine in. women

• You sure she is 8 months younger then me

• Good looking, but not the best

• I just wanna borrow her for a night and make it uforgetable night

• Eh she's not really my type to be totally honest.

• Hmm. Nah.
    Still, cute face.

• Nope, 7/10

• She is very pretty

• I personally am not impressed.

• I enjoyed the nip show

• I used to like her when she was on Disney! But now I think she so overrated and tries too hard to show off her body! Honestly most of her pics she looks slutty! Plenty of hotter girls out there!

• She showing her body doesn't mean, She's a slutty!

• I've seen her nude pics on internet😱😍

• Rly? Didn't think there were any out there lol! But that's what I mean she just comes across as a slutty person who will do anything for attention

• not gonna lie. She's REALLY beautiful. but the best? I don't think so.

• She looks like a typical slutty, classless, spoiled celebrity woman who offers nothing to humanity other than her body.

• Exactly!!!

• More than her.

• Did she get implants? There's no way a pushup bra could make her breasts that much bigger in the second row from the bottom.

• Yeah she definitely has it all

• Nah! She's not!!! I have the Most "beautiful, hottest, sexiest, prettiest " girl on the world yo.

But I admire her selfie/snapchat game haha. More creative than the duckfaces x 1000 I receive.

• You have the the Most "beautiful, hottest, sexiest, prettiest girl?

• She's definitely hot! My fave pic of those is the one with the see through white shirt with no bra! wow!

• Please. Not by any stretch of my imagination. Why are you always trying to force your idea of the most beautiful girl on everyone? Not everyone likes what you like. Is it important to you that everyone else agrees with you in this? That will never happen. Get over it and free yourself from future disappointments.

• Lmao, That's for Get attention from others, It just a question title, It called smart. You just don't get it that's why you answer this in Anony