Honest rating on scale 1-10?

Could you please rate me on a scale from 1-10? I don't get noticed a lot and was wondering what girls actually think. Thanks!
Honest rating on scale 1-10?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're an alright looking dude you seem in good physical shape and dress well. I can't tell how good your beard is but try growing one if you can, girls prefer that than clean face. Other than that I can only guess your personality must be shy if you can't get a girl.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Haha... you look like those "buddy" type of guys... you know... high five in the cafeteria type lol

• I've got several friends who has similar psychical characteristics as you mate, and honestly they're one of the best people I've been around. BUT - I know them and their behavior and choices/priority in life, which I don't with you. It kinda goes down to that in the end. Besides, this is a internet forum - not people who know what kinda person comes with that picture, you get what I'm saying?