Is this tattoo gay?

really wanting an adventure time tattoo

Most Helpful Girl

• Tattoos can't really be a gay. However, it may be something you grow out of as an adult and end up disliking your own tattoo.

• Yes if you put a dick as you're tattoo or a guys name on your ass

• A tattoo is a thing, not a person. It's not actually capable of being gay, that's a human characteristic.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude.. don't do that lol. You really want to be a grown ass man and have your kids asking you what adventure time is?

• whats wrong with that man, shit i will prolly buy on like, future disk and make them watch it

• oh fuckk, hey good idea man

• Dude.. simple question. What the fuck is the point in asking a question if you are just going to shut down the answers that you don't like lol. That tattoo is fcking gay and I'd make fun of you if I knew you and got it. You'll regret it. Have fun bro.

What Girls Said 9

• I thought people would have decreased the use of the word gay, with things that has nothing to do with people who attracted to the same sex, after highschool.

• i literally mean is an adventure time tattoo something a homosexual would get,

• How do you know that a homosexual would get an adventure time tattoo? Only homosexuals like adventure time?

• it's extremely colorful and is a cartoon, it has rainbows sometimes, im really just asking cause i saw a Gunther tattoo referred to as "a good feminine tattoo" and was wanting peoples opinions of the show in general

• First need a picture of it to tell you if it would look stupid. As in which characters you want in it. How you want it to kind of look like, etc.

Also using the term,"gay."Is just going to upset most people. Since people don't like to associate that term with what your meaning. Even though there are a lot of words that mean one thing but also meaning something else that could offend people. So to save yourself from an angry mob try to avoid those things around people you don't know.

www.psychologytoday.com/.../the-complexity-thats-so-gay

• Things aren't gay... people are gay. Gay means happy or homosexual not lame or dumb or feminine.

• okay, rephrase, is adventure time tattoo homosexual

• a guy wearing heels, a skirt and a whistle is probably pretty gay, first impressions of adventure time tattoo i that person is gay is what im saying

• You still don't really get it but no, no one will think you are gay, they may think you're a total nerd but not gay and you will likely regret that tattoo once you get older and mature a bit.

• Adventure time is cool.
    And there's nothing wrong with gay. So it will be good tattoo

• Does it matter what others think? It's your body, put whatever you want on it! I bought the word gay was used differently though. So no, it isn't gay.. 🙄

• Gay is really the wrong choice of word here

• Yes it is gay. Unless you're talking about the sexual orientation.

• depends where you get it done.

• DONT DO IT

What Guys Said 7

• Unless it is a tattoo of two dudes fucking it can't really be that gay.

• I wouldn't say its gay.
    But I'm pretty sure it's retarded

• Yes. I know tranny surprise also likes getting that tattoo as do cross dressers and guys who master ate to dragons.

Who cares. If you like it get it if not then don't. It's that simple. People are going to judge you anyways.

• If liking adventure time is gay that slap my ass and call me Neil Patrick Harris

• That is rather... homosexual.

• Adventure Time is awseome. What are you thinking of getting?

• can't see a thing?