Guys, Am I attractive?

Guys, Am I attractive?

Just wanted to know what guys thought and get their opinion on what needs to be changed

• Cute/attractive
    17% (7)
  • Ugly
    46% (19)
  • Alright
    37% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• The good news is you have good facial features; the only factor that is stopping you from your full potential is your mass / fat. If you lose the fat, I'm sure you'll look attractive unless you find a guy who is into bigger women.

What Guys Said 6

• You're cute. I would definitely date you once. Whether there will be a second date, well that depends on your personality.

• You're very cute, and I love your body type... Take good care of yourself, eat healthy and exercise, but don't worry about needing to lose any weight to be attractive. I'd totally date you 😊

• Tbh I think you're unattractive looking right now but there is a strong chance it is just because of your weight. If you become committed to dieting and exercise I'm sure you could become an attractive young lady.

• Yeah, sure are!

• not my type

• cockatrices brach
    loseth weight