Help, am I fat and ugly?

I feel SO fat and ugly and lonely and sad. I'm pathetic, I hate how I look and I hate that I'm so fucking quiet and introverted. I ruin everything because I'm too shy. I feel that nobody cares about me, nobody wants me, nobody likes me, including myself. I've tried jogging to lose weight but my asthma kills me and I end up stopping in tears because it feels like I'm having an asthma attack. I hate myself. What should I do? I'm sorry this question is so stupid, I just need advice! :( Here's 2 pictures pf me. Can you please tell me your opinions, PLEASE BE HONEST?
Help, am I fat and ugly!?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're actually pretty cute and not fat at all. You created this fake image of yourself, now create a new one and REALISTIC one, which is that you're absolutely awesome and gorgeous. Who cares if others don't think that way, it's your body, your mind, you can do whatever you want.
    Love yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• No wayyy you look way better than most girls without make up. The average American (I'm guessing that's where you're from?) is 150 pounds and you definitely don't look even close to that. If you can't run, just do sit ups. It'll tone your tummy. I would just straighten your hair, use natural browns/bronze colors for eyeshadow, wing eyeliner, peach/pink lipstick, and mascara obviously. Then just wear simple cute stuff to show off your figure :)

What Guys Said 46

• So, here's my opinion - you're absolutely gorgeous and you need to worry about your appearance about as much as I need a third elbow!

You have an exceptionally good figure, you're slim but curvy, and you have a pretty, friendly and attractive face. It's great that you've tried running, it's by far the best exercise for toning and, if anything at all, that's all you need. So if you can I'd say persevere with that but don't get down on yourself if that doesn't work sometimes, just do what you can when you can. Jump rope may be a good alternative. But the bottom line is you really are beautiful the way you are, you have a fantastic figure and you should feel very confident with it. Any decent guy would think himself lucky to be with you, be proud of yourself, you'll soon find a great guy who makes you feel every bit as great as you are. Keep smiling! :)

• You're very cute and you're not fat either :) Compliments are great, but confidence is better! I have severe shyness and introversion issues, probably worse than you. Like I can't even go up to a girl without bracing for rejection and her totally ignoring me, so I haven't talked to a girl in person since college. I've been alone and single all my life.

Asthma is bad, but I've been developing heart problems because I stay up thinking about how I can solve my issues and meet a girl. My chest hurts all the time and I feel like I'm going to die alone. Could you message me so I can learn how to approach and talk to girls like you? It would help me if I could get some practice. I don't have any friends that are girls, so I can't really practice.

• I didn't look at your age. Even if you're under 18, it doesn't matter. It's not like I'm looking for cybersex through gag lol. If I was 30 then it would be really weird. You're not like 15 are you?

• I'm 17

• Okay. Glad I made this all awkward :/

• You have a bit of fat that you can work on, but I would accept you just as you are. And you are very pretty! You certainly are NOT ugly! You are very attractive. I think the only thing you really need to work on is your self-confidence.

• I don't see the ugly girl you see in the mirror. The one I see is cute and looks sweet. Too bad you can't see her cause you would like her !

• Yup you're definitely a pretty woman... You have nothing to worry about, you look great!

• No way. You aren't even what I would consider thick. You have some boobs which is good, and I like a little meat on the bones. Too skinny girls are gross usually.

Cheer up, when you get older you will realize. And most of those "hot girls" will be fat and unhappy, just wait... ha

• Thanks, your answer is really nice!

• Ha, no problem. If I was your age I would definitely date you, I bet there are a lot of guys now that would too. Maybe give nerdy guys a chance. I was a bit nerdy when I was your age, but I have really grown into myself. I imagine it is that same for you.

• For one your not fat or ugly and I'm sure none of that is true. Secondly you just need confidence in yourself and you'll have guys lining up begging to talking to you, and lastly I have the same medical problem as you so I know it sucks to run and breathe at the same time bu at least your doing something about it

• 1. You don't look ugly at all
    2. You don't look very fat either. I think you're comparing yourself to people that are successful being thin like models am I correct?

What is your weight and height?

Getting regular exercise is important to maintaining a healthy body, it's not just for losing weight. "I've tried jogging to lose weight but my asthma kills me and I end up stopping in tears because it feels like I'm having an asthma attack". Then you know you shouldn't be running. There are exercises more suitable for those with asthma, a quick google search or asking the doctor that diagnosed you with asthma is where you will get answers.

• You look pretty to me, i'd cuddle up next to you. Try using the steam room it helps a lot to clear out your lungs and breath more efficiently. Check out myfitnesspal its an app for your phone

• You're definitely good looking to me (and i'm not just saying that to make u feel better). :)

• I swear people don't really know what it means to be fat, you're not fat. Trust me. Take it from someone who was 50 pounds overweight.

• I always feel awkward when they are underage and I have to judge their sexual appeal. Because that's what I'm being asked to do. Am I an ebilophile for this?

I'm disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I'm putting myself in jail.

• This is so funny since you're the first self aware adult that comprehend the deep rooted pedophilia the majority of men have in this website... truly tragic

• I think it is terrible that you are asking if you are fat and ugly. (you are not) It shows the problems with today's society. You are a gorgeous young lady.

• That's really nice, thank you!

• Pretty far from being fat, a little chubby maybe but you're very beautiful.
    Pretty hair and lovely smile.

• No you aren't you almost look like a girl I used to like a little. I think you look a lot better in the top pic.

• girl, you are very beautiful. just wait until after high school. you will find someone.

• You look beautiful. How can you say that you are fat? You look gorgeous.😍😍😍😍 I'd rate you a 10. 😊

• No, Why do you think like this? I don't understand. I think you're a beautiful and charming girl. 👍👌☺

• You're not fat, and you're nowhere near ugly.

• Not fat not ugly definitely better looking than most girls i know
    as for the introversion just be open to people everywhere thats what i do even if they think im a bit weird

• You are beautiful. I wish you could see that.

• Oh hell no, your weight is as it should be, you are very hot now

• Thank you

• I know how you feel, I sometimes feel pretty much simillar, but you really have NOT A SINGLE reason for it ;)

• Dont be crazy, you are none of those things!

Damn, you are a knockout :P

• I think you are beautiful.

• You are neither fat nor ugly, but for some reason you looked much better in the first pic. Maybe its cuz you look better without glasses? I'm not sure...

• Yeah and I have contacts, I just wear my glasses sometimes. But thanks for the answer!

• No problem! Keep your head up :)

• Baby you got a great curvy body and your face is so exotic , what in the actual fuck !!

• erm... no. stop fishing for compliments. you're cute and you know it.

• I hate when people say that. NO. I'm not "fishing for compliments" I just want honest opinions bc I don't really feel that great about myself sometimes.

• I don't know why you don't believe that since I'M saying it and YOU'RE not me, but it's fine bye

• cool. you detest opinions haha.

• I think all that is needed has been said. Got your answers now smile and love life

• No you are not fat. You are very pretty. With proper diet exercise you could go from a 7 to a 10

• you are in really good shape.. most guys prefer girls with nice curves rather than the too skinny ones..

you have lovely boobs n looks great

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 9

• You're not even fat and neither ugly tbh..

• I feel like you're trolling. Either that or fishing for compliments. You look fine. No, you look better than fine. You're really pretty. Maybe smile more often. But seriously, you have got to be kidding.

• You are beautiful. It seems like you have told yourself lies over and over again until you believed them. Give yourself compliments until you start believing them. Then, you will have confidence and will be much more satisfied with yourself:)

• You look very pretty. Kind of boring style but not even close to ugly and not fat at all

• You're chubby and attractive!

• I'm not sure if we are looking at the same images? The one in the pics is attractive, I don't see her as fat. I feel you on the shy introverted part, I am that as well.

Have you tried Pilates? Doesn't cause you to breathe heavily during the exercise routine and can help you get limber, build strength, and endurance. It helps with your breathing, and can help you develop a strong core (helps with toning).

The best thing to do first is try to love yourself. When you are happy, have passion for something, (like a hobby) people will be drawn to that. It says you are under 18, so if you are still in high school, that is normal. Things change once you either go to college or get a full time job. People in high school never asked me out, so I had to ask guys out. Once I went to college, I was getting asked out. But the important thing is to build a foundation, and that is to love yourself.

• Thank you so much, your answer is very helpful! It's nice to know I'm not alone when it comes to being so shy :)

• No problem. :) Most of my family is shy, it seems it's been passed down through the generations (it's kind of funny). I try not to focus on others and do my thing. Breathing exercises help if it gets worse, then it goes away.

• you are BEAUTIFUL.

• You aren't fat nor ugly, but you could indeed improve yourself.
    Change your diet (i can give you tips) and start excercising (15 mins of HIIT per day, check it out on youtube) so you can lose a few pounds. Change your hairstyle too and glasses (or put on contacts). Wear clothes that flatter your complexion and body. You're gonna look super hot!

• Oh gosh, I was gonna say you're only fishing for compliments, but then I saw the second picture and... you really are fat and kind of ugly.