How can I make my boobs look bigger without a push up bra or makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you doing this for you or for someone else? Girls spend too much time thinking about this junk. Guys generally don't care how big they are, except for my perverted friend who I'm afraid is turning into some kind of rapist. So unless you're trying to attract pervs, you don't want gigantic boobs. Stick with the pushup bra if you must do this, but get ready for pervy eyes to wander *_*

• I prefer them to be small and less noticeable. Just kind of tender and feminine, not like some sort of sex object :( I never understood the boob fetish.

• Wrong emoticon :/

• That's what I was looking for :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You can get fat (which I don't reccomend) or get pregnant (ur boobs get huge bc breast milk) or get implantsz On a serious note, you could take birth control pills.

What Guys Said 7

• Gain some self confidence, that's how, I'm sure they're fine. And seeing how it says you're under 18, it probably means you're still growing and that there's a good chance they'll get bigger. So trust me, don't worry about it. Not to mention there are plenty of guys who are attracted to smaller boobs.

But on another note, you could try wearing multiple bras if you don't have a pushup bra.

• ... socks... or tissues?

• Get fatter.

• Gain weight. Get pregnant, go on the pill. Only way other than plastic surgery.

• give them in my hand

• Wait... makeup?

• girls use makeup to make there boobs look bigger.

• Like... cleavage lines? WTF

What Girls Said 3

• Sweetheart necklines for dresses/tops can help! Otherwise, bra stuffing I guess? But I think it's always best to just try and focus on loving your body the way it naturally is! :)

• Erm... I don't know... stuff your bra?

• Boob jobs?