Why do guys find collar bones attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure that I find any bones attractive... Sounds kind of strange to me to be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the fact that a collar bone shows the girl is thin.

What Guys Said 11

• Well... I'll be the one dissenting opinion here I guess. I do find collar bones attractive. They are only visible on a girl with no fat around her neck, which is one of the unhealthier places for fat to pool. Neck fat is much like belly fat - which is an indicator of poor health. It isn't really about the collar bone, moreso the thin neck.

• Never knew this. I don't see anything attractive about collar bones on women.

• I don't and have never known it to be a thing guys find attractive.

• They dont. I dont know where you heard that vut I've never heard one of my friends say "wow she has great collar bones"

• this is really a thing?

• I didn't know we did.

• Uhhh, they don't really. We just like it when you ladies show more skin...

• I've never ever heard of a guy talking about collar bones

• 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

• not true at all

• I don't necessarily find them attractive. I guess it's a sign the girl is in healthy shape? Because if she was too fat she wouldn't have collarbones? But then anorexic girls are not attractive so there's a limit.

What Girls Said 1

• this is a girl thing lol guys don't even notice