What aspects of my appearance should I work on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't see you so well in that first picture, but then when I scrolled down... yowza! :)

As for your appearance and what part of it you should work on... I'll let my friends the Brian Jonestown Massacre do the talking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaoWaz3r0Vc

• "You're beautiful, girl I wish that you could see..."

• No problems, @LovesTVDx. I really like that second photo. The others are half-right when they say the sweater makes you look older, but to me it's not that you are older but rather from another time. I've thought you have a young but old-school, classy look to you. I've always liked it :)

• Thanks 😊❤️❤️❤️

What Guys Said 39

• I say work on your self-confidence and self-esteem. Us guys tell you many, many, MANY times that you are attractive.

Now u need to start BELIEVING it in your heart and soul! :-D

• I would say that you have all the aspects of your appearance locked up already. Nothing I see that would be needed. And contrary to what some others are saying, I love your hair color and your sweater design. You look great. Just work on that self-confidence

• Well, seeing your pictures and your question I say the biggest thing you need to work on it your self confidence. You look lovely, don't let anyone tell you different.

• Tone up and work on your fashion sense

• I think the only thing that's intimidating is that you're having casual flings with multiple men (or cuddle-buddies or whatever they are), but there's nothing wrong with your appearance.

• I don't think it's your appearance that needs working on. More like your confidence and self-esteem issues.

• Everything also you should slap 71.3 kilos of make up on and you should get a tomato nose that would make you so hot.

• Just keep smiling and the guys will smile back Alex :D
    Nothing to work on, just be yourself and it will work out for you!

• That damn sweater.

Lol, but seriously you look quite good already : ).
    I'm sure there's something to improve, but I don't see anything wrong that changing would make a huge difference. You're beautiful.

• I think you look good already. There's nothing major that you can improve.

I'm torn about your eyebrows, though. In the first picture (at a distance), they look good. In the second picture (up close), they look a little wrongly shaped. Ask an eyebrow expert perhaps.

I can understand people's point about not liking your clothes in these pics, but I'm not assuming that you intended to be dressed up in these pics, and, regardless, wearing not-especially-flattering clothes can be a positive, in that it will repel shallow men.

• Try out being a brunette.

• I think you look super pretty and nice. I I did say to work on things, maybe you could try and tone your body more, like thighs, calves, stomach, and so on, but to me that's only if you really want, I think you still look very good, those are just if you still want to improve. Most of all make sure you love yourself and know you are worth more than how you might feel at times, and try and be confident if you are not.

• Take the glasses off you look much better without them, your a pretty girl

• you look good, pretty face but you might work on your styling, that top makes you look very boring lol

• The first pic is terrible. Although it looks like you might have nice legs. In the second pic you look very pretty

• Wear make up you will be look like a British Goddess, You have a gorgeous face. You are a natural beauty !

• Nothing. You look good just the way you are

• you're fine just the way you are

• You're great the way it is :)

• Losing a little bit of weight maybe, but that's my personal opinion and different guys would like different things

• Stay just the way you are

• Uh... nothing.

• i think you're great as is

• Nothing at all.. Your adorable and pretty

• Nothing.
    You are ideal.

• your sense of style needs work.

• U r pretty

• You look very beautiful. The glasses tho makes you look a lot older than you are.

• Nothing I think you're perfect.

• Uhhhh face is beautiful body could be worked on boobs and butt ^^ gym time

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 17

• honestly you are gorgeous very beautiful girl 2 things can brin you from beautiful to knockout 1) most important confidence own your look! truly love yourself and believe you are beautiful and be your own definition of beauty! beilive it and know it and the world will too! 2) I would work on sense of style pick a style that is a true expression of who you are find it express it and own it and if thats the style that best expresses who you are then that's fine own it that corollaries to #1 which is most important :) ❤️❤️

• Hon. You really need to work on self confidence. Your pics are always fine and you always look the same in them there's nothing wrong with the way you look. I understand what it's like to have image issues and the need for male attention, I have been there before when I was your age. One day you will look back and wonder why you struggled so bad with image issues because in the end, if you don't love yourself or have confidence and rock what you were given, how is anyone else supposed to love you?

• Wow this comment really got to me, you're right :/ thank you :)❤️

• You have pretty face

I would just work on my body if I were you a bit

• You're a gorgeous girl and don't let anyone tell you any different. I saw comments about the sweater and toning up. Blah! Forget about that. If you're going to tone up do it for purposes of health because you're not overweight at all. You have beautiful lips and eyes. Grab that self confidence that you have within you and own it! I wish someone would have told me that at your age (I'm 30 now btw) so I have experience. Keep shining bright 😌

• Awww, you are SO cute and pretty! Like, the kind of cute that warms your heart :3
    Well, if you really want to change something, try adding some more colors to your wardrobe, make up or hair! I have a feeling that blue eyeliner would look amazing on you. :)

• I was going to say fashion but that's not needed because I saw that outfit you wore on your date and it was really fashionable. I guess you're wearing this more so because of the weather and holidays.

• You're gorgeous as is!

• You're gorgeous. You're fit and you have fair skin. I can't think of anything. Maybe try longer hair if you want?

• Maybe try tone your body a little, because your face is super cute.

• You're the first that actually knows how to do make up on here. Kudos to you for that. I'd lose just a little weight, but you look healthy so

• Self confidence. You look good you don't need to work on anything physical.

• Na, your a true beauty.. green eyes red hair... go girl

• Only problems I see is that awful sweater and I don't like your haircut at all.

• Maybe change your hair color, put on some eye shadow and wear some jewelry and smile sexy!

• Aww you're pretty gurl! :) don't change a thing, and don't listen to anyone that says otherwise. You also look like a really nice person too!

• Your weight maybe, and your eyebrows

• My eyebrows?

• They're very thin. It looks like you tweeze them too much. Maybe you could wear a little bit of makeup (to fill in your eyebrows) or try castor oil

• You're pretty man. Maybe try a different hairstyle though, it can give you a fresh vibe.

• Thank you :) what would you suggest?

• I think you should get layers and steps so it gives your hair more volume as it looks a bit thin right now. And after that don't cut your hair at all and let it grow. Also try not to part it from the side anymore and try a different way to part your hair. After growing out your hair a bit and when its more healthy, curl it or wave it ! :)

• Okay thanks for the advice! :)