Am I pretty? If not, do I at least look like someone that you might be romantically interested in?

I'm going through a rough break up and I just don't see how people could look at me and see and want me. It's never happened but once. I don't have very high hopes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna be honest: I don't think you look attractive in that pic, I think the hair is your biggest problem. You should let it grow, get a nice hair style and possibly even think about dyeing it to brunette or something. Make up and contacts would also help a huge amount in my opinion. I think you have beautiful eyes but those glasses are kinda ruining that.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have beautiful eyes and a really nice complexion. There's someone out there for everyone, it'll be alright. Good luck -xx

What Guys Said 4

• Your pretty cute if you ask me and I'd date you

• Yes, you're my type :) How old are you? x

• It's amazing how people fall for this stuff from same poster time after time. Lol.

• I will be honest you look like you are 12. You look like a 12 year old boy wearing a dress (your hair looks short but it might just be the lighting). You should perhaps grow your hair out and wait a few more years, your body isn't finished developing.

What Girls Said 1