What is your honest rating of me?

What is your honest rating of me?

I'd like everyone's honest opinion. I feel like the guys I like NEVER like me back, but the ones that I don't find attractive always like me. The first picture is me with makeup, and the second is without (I never wear makeup to school). I don't know if it's because I'm not pretty enough, or if I'm too nice for most guys. Is there anything you think I could work on to improve my looks? Thanks!

Thank you everybody for your honest opinions! I guess I'll just have to work on my self confidence and work on being okay with being single :)

Most Helpful Guy

• you are a very pretty woman, the only thing you need to improve is your confidence

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• Well I think you're very beautiful, so that can't be the problem.

There is such a thing as bad luck, so maybe you just haven't come across the right guy yet. Or maybe they don't know you like them and you need to be more confident and outgoing. I don't know you're personal story, so the possibilities are endless. But yah, I don't think looks are you're problem. Hope this helps!

• First impression honest opinion here we go

- You look perfect
    - Use some acne face cleanser or whatever and that will make you unresistable. Though I understand some acne is hard to clear.

• You're honestly really pretty. I don't see why any guy would have a problem dating you. Hell, I'd be honored to.

• you r fine!

• You're beautiful. You have nice lips and a cute nose. And just a nice smile overall. You don't have to 'improve' anything Sweetheart.

• 8.5 😊 Like your eyes also your smile

• I think you are pretty

• id say 7/10. You have a nice friendly face

• And who exactly r the guys that you like?

• You're better without make up. An honest 10 with a <3

• 7/10 I think that is just normal and nothing to do with looks. The same thing happens to me.

• You're very beautiful.. don't change the way you are :D.

• You're pretty but not my type. I don't think them not liking you has anything to do with your physical appearance because you are definitely above average.

• pretty girl

• you look better without makeup

• You look great and have a face that's both interesting and beautiful

• Your completely average whihc isn't a bad thing.

• About 7/10. :)

• the picturea ren't the best quality I think but I can see good that you are a pretty girl

• 6/10 u look ok..

• you're ok. you know that though, don't need me to tell you,.

• Bumpy face😖😖

• You might be trying to get guys above your looks.

• By school you mean she's in college/university? Lol. She's a drab 2/10 in my book. And that dude chin👎

• Um... is this a joke? You're quite obviously gorgeous. Little bit of acne but I mean, come on.

What Girls Said 7

• Dump the duck face and you're instantaneously pretty

• Holy shit, you're beautiful. If guys don't like you back then that is THEIR loss. I really don't think there's anything you can do to 'improve' your look- your makeup is lovely, and you look just as nice without it.

• I think you're beautiful!

• Whoa.. you're very attractive!

• You look so pretty. I don't think you need to really improve anything.

• You're gorgeous. I dont think looks is the problem. If they dont want a beautiful nice woman, thats their loss.

• You already have a perfect face and hair! Honestly broke my scale.