Guys, how do you feel about women with stretch marks?

Do you find them attractive or disgusting?

0|0
6|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not find them attractive, nor do I find them disgusting. They are just a fact of life. I generally overlook them. they will not likely slow me down at all!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a lot of people have em. Over the years our skin endures so much trauma, if it's not those it's scars or other blemishes. I have some from my babes, and never heard a guy complain, at least to my face. And if he did, not worth my time.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Well most people (especially girls) have them, so I really don't find them disgusting, but at the same time, I don't necessarily find them to be a turn on or attractive either. I'd prefer no stretch marks at all, but I really don't care, it is what it is.

"Ninety percent of pregnant women get stretch marks, which is why most treatments are targeted toward moms-to-be. But 70 percent of women who aren’t pregnant and 40 percent of men also bear these scars on their bodies."

www.divinecaroline.com/.../more-skin-deep-do-stretch-marks-ever-go-away

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care

0|1
    0|0
  • I have them so I can't complain

0|1
    0|0
  • they just are- if it is from kids, you are in awe of them

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I think neither attractive or disgusting, because tho they are not nice to see they heal overtime so I try and think of the afterror they heal.

0|0
    0|0
  • not good at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither attractive nor disgusting they are just what us lowly plebs have because models don't obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • stretch marks from pregnancy are the only ones allowed

0|0
    1|0
  • Instant erection killer

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. I don't like cutesy looking girls anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would anyone ever think they could be attractive?

0|0
    0|0
    • Some people are attracted to them actually.

• It does not bother me at alll... IDC

0|0
    0|0
  • This questions been posted about 1000x.

0|0
    0|0
  • cudnt care less have them meself, only marks on ur body if someone ur with doesn't like them, what sort of person is he fr stating things ur embarrassed of, and dont be embarrsassed of them, there apart of you, embrace it and it can never be used against you... i usually think like that about a lot of things in my life.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Considering 90% of people have stretch marks, anyone that wants to get laid has to suck it up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just wanna see their opinion. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've them and I don't care a bit lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with having stretch marks. As you get older they tend to fade or at least that's happened in my experience. If you're very self conscious I would suggest using the stretch mark oil instead of the butter. But you shouldn't worry we all have scars but it gives us stories right?

0|0
    0|0
  • stretch marks are natural! I'm a size four and have stretch marks on my ass and chest. most guys I know aren't even paying attention to stretch marks if they seem 'em!

0|0
    0|0