Do guys like hips?

Do guys like wide hips or narrow hips? I have wider hips due to muscle. I wouldn't call myself curvey almost at all- just tall and muscular. i always wonder if guys prefer the skinny girls with little to no hips or the girls with wider (curvy) or wider (muscular) hips. I'm not self conscious because I've been told good and bad things, I love my hips/thighs, but I was wondering what guys thought. Not about my thighs, but girls thighs in general.

• Thin/narrow hips
    4% (1)5% (2)4% (3)Vote
  • Muscular wide hips
    7% (2)27% (11)19% (13)Vote
  • Curvey hips
    89% (24)68% (28)77% (52)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll go way out on a limb and say guys like all types of hips depending on the guy. Ultimately that'd always the answer with the subjective questions.

You didn't already know that?

0|0
    0|0
    • I knew that😂 I just wanted to here what individuals thought. I can think all day that all guys think differently, but it wouldn't do anything to my curiosity

• Show All
    • So since you started with no idea (lol), wharf the "better than nothing" idea about what kind of hips or if guys like hips of all guys have you drawn from these few gag opinions? I'm just curious lol.

• So far I've gathered Curvey hips are more popular than the other two I put as options.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wide hips have more to do with genetics and bone structure. I'm slim but have wide hips.

While different guys have different preferences, I doubt having wide or narrow hips would greatly affect a guy's opinion on you; other factors are probably more important like facial looks, chemistry, etc.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Curvy or Muscular Wide. A woman needs a hip shape. Thin or Narrow lack shape.

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't curvy mean overweight? I mean normal wide hips means fairly big leg muscles and a large firm behind, again... muscle! Which is why I voted B

0|0
    0|1
  • medium hips i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wide curvy hips! :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy hips, but I LOVE nice thick and toned thighs and big toned calves, with a nice tight, toned bum too. Sooooo sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular hips are ok but if I had to option of curvy it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Wide hips are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I like curvy girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvey hips

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they're not so wide that she looks like a chubber.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Hi 5! My hip is big too! I can even call it enormous! But my waist is quite small compair to the rest of my fat body. I love my hip :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wide hips signify fertileness so yeah bingo

0|0
    0|0