How good looking would you rate yourself?

So far the guys seem to have a better opinion of their looks in general... are we women just hypercritical of ourselves?

4357

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'd consider myself about a 6 or 7.

I'm not boasting by any means, but I've done a few (okay, more than a few) of those 'Rate Me'-type things on the Whisper app, and my average is an 8.5.

• It's ok to like the way you look:)

• Thank you for saying that!

I think the "problem" that women are confronted with is that we have to simultaneously be very careful about how we assess our own looks (almost to the point of self-deprecation, not sounding too self-absorbed), yet also be confident in our looks. It's a delicate balance. It's also a terrible dichotomy that we're faced with.

• You're right! Absolutely!

What Guys Said 56

• 2|0
  • Not sure.
    5? maybe 6?
    [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/b5i7nl.jpg[/IMG]

• I'm decent enough to be seen in public with, maybe like like a 6-7? I'd hit it😜

• When I'm rocking my favorite tank top and cowboy boots I'm on top of the world. The rest of the time I'm normal.

• Probably Zero. Yeah, I can make a Demon Lord run to mommy for shelter. I could make the sky falls and the earth screams. MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!

• I'd say a 7.

• I would give myself a 7, I'm kinda hunky with a good face but i'm no action movie star or model. As this bodyfat continues to be cut my power level shall increase. :-D

• I haven't shaved in like 3 weeks so I look kind of shaggy and unkempt. My hair is getting long and shaggy too. I'd say right at this moment I'm a 5 lmao

On a good day when I clean myself up well I'd say I'm like a 7.

• If I'm being honest I'd give myself a 5. I don't see anything that special about my looks. Though that chart really is geared towards females in its characterization of attractiveness.

• I don't know, pretty high tho.

• Do you just mean face, or do you want a body one too? Im 15 and 1/2 so I'm definitely not adult looking, but for face I think I look like a 5, maybe 6 at the moment, and I think I will look better as I become more adult looking in the face. For body, I think mine is like a 7 during winter since I don't care as much, but like an 8 in the summer

• 3/10 I am ugly I have no eyebrows, no eyelashes, 10% of my head hair left and I look like a cancer patient and Alien so 3/10 is pretty accurate.

• Aw:( That sucks! Get well soonβ™‘

• I want to say I understand but I can't because I'm not going through the same predicament.
      I'm just shocked that you feel that way besides that first question you asked and how we met you never seemed so low or down. You just seem like you accepted it and could careless.

I mean you're always smiling and joking around and even on the questions where they ask us to post pics you weren't afraid to show everyone. I just thought that you were content with yourself but no one can ever really fathom anyone's emotions when communicating over a screen...

I just want you to know that I don't think you're ugly and we're all aliens.

• @divamonae well back then it wasn't as bad it was just my eyebrows and I guess I am just good at hiding my emotions.

• I guess a 6?
    But I don't know really. I don't think I'm very attractive

• I look good yeah?

• 4 and below some days I feel like a 10 and that feeling goes a long way! Almost as long as my dick. Confidence my friends!!

• On a scale from 1 to 10... probably a fabulous.

• 6-7 depending on the day.

• I say 6.

A respectable rate, without sounding arrogant.

• Plain. I like it.

• i'd say at least a 7

• I'm a 4-5 probably... my face a 6 on a good day

• I'd say a 6.39.

• I have always rated myself, so 8+

• I give myself a 6. I'm cute as fuck c;

• Eh, I'm like a 4.

• 6 and above for the face. 4 and 5 for the body (or maybe 3.9).

• 8 sometimes 8.5

• on a bad day? 9.5/10

• I don't knoΔ±w. 4.5-5/10 i guess.

• 6.5 id say.

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 42

• Supposedly only 4% of women around the world consider themselves pretty. 96% of the female population see themselves as average/plain or below average.

• Good point... why is this do you suppose? Or are we underscoring ourselves?

• I scored myself a 6, which was a conservative estimate because I was rating me with sweats and a t shirt, no make up, sneakers.. if I did myself up, lost some weight and grew my hair longer I'd have given myself a higher score. We females are very self-critical when it comes to appearance and it's one of those nature vs. nurture conundrums.

• Depending on the day and my mood, a 6 or 7, I suppose.

• well i would actually call myself cute.. cuz everyone calls me cute.. cuz i am still a little kid... but if i had to rate myself with my age group i would give myself a 8

• Oh I'm a solid six.

For sure.

Wouldn't put myself much higher than that.

• Plain/10 :( I know some people would disagree, but that's my personal opinion.

• I'm pretty attractive but I'm no diamond... I'd say a 7.

• Probably a 5 1/2. A bit plain but cute

• My opinion on my looks have been corrupted by how others have percieved me (or so I assumed). They usually tend to compliment my brother and recently, it has been noticeable. Nothing on me but when they have a chance to compliment, it's on my brother. It just happened tonight and I quietly shed a tear or four with my oblivious parents amd brother still in the car. This was not meant to be a saddening story so I'll just get to it with a 4. Lesser than that is just me being too harsh on myself and that is never healthy.

• I have seen your profile picture and find you beautifulβ™‘ Some people rave over those who are more outgoing simply because they are calling more attention to themselves. Perhaps you are shyer of the two of you?

• I know that anyone who thinks highly of themselves is going to be labelled as "cocky" or "full of themselves"
    But idgaf
    I'm proud of how I've taken care of my general appearance over the years
    I'd give myself a 8 or 9 out of 10.
    Personality? Now that's a different story LOL

• I'm off the scales baby!!! πŸ‘Œ

Kidding. I dunno. I never rate myself I think it's silly. I would probably give myself a 7 though

• plain 5/ 10

• I've broken this scale so mannnny times 😁😁😁😁
    I'm too awesome for scales. πŸ˜›πŸ˜˜πŸ˜me!!😍😘😍😘😘😘meπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

• the 5 - 6 range.

• With my mood atm. I feel like a 1 compared to every other woman in the world. that or -9000.

• it s a mix between 6-7-8.
    depends on the day, style etc..

• 3. I was comparing myself to Mrs. Potato-head yesterday an we look a lot alike. I showed my crush and he said that's not true because he doesn't masturbate to the thought of a root and that made me feel like a strong 4.5 for a few seconds.

• If I put effort into my appearance that day about a 9, on other days 7,5 probs.

• Plain/cute. So a 5.5.

• On that scale 5.5

• I think 9.

• Definitely a four.

• It depends on the day but I would say 6, maybe 7 in my good days

• 6

Filler

• Beautifull

• I'm a 7 was going to say 6 but I hate the cute thing.

• I would rate myself 7-Pretty

• That's a nice number:)

• Yeah, my friends all tell me that I'm beautiful, and so do people I don't even know. I just don't think so, I think I am okay, so I just went in between.

• Defiantly a 7 or a 8

• 6 and 5, I'm being brutally honest here.

• Eh, I say about a 5

• I would give myself a 6!

• More from Girls
    12