What's this hair type?

This is a picture I took from the social media and doesn't belong to me. This is exactly how my hair looks like and I want to know its type. do you hate these types of hair?
What's this hair type?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's like a mixture of curly and wavy, like is wavy hair that is kinda curled a little bit. I think on her this looks stunning, it goes well with her greek looking features, what I think is greek looking, and this hair type I think as greek hair, and I know, doesn't mean only Greeks have it, all Greeks do, or that she is greek, but I associate it with it, like her nose looks to be a "greek" nose. Tbh I wouldn't know if it would look good on you, but if you look greek or roman and have some of those features, I bet it will. If you dont, I have no clue. Hope this helped

• Well thanks haha.. I dunno.. most people have said I look like a mixed race of black and white or Brazilian or Pakistani.

• I love Spanish, I'll be learning soon haha. Dutch is easy to learn cz I studied it at school like 3 years back.. :) best of luck ^___^

• Thanks for the most helpful answer, I appreciate it👆👌

Most Helpful Girl

• I would call it curly hair, haha! Maybe on the wavy side of curly though. It's super pretty! I think it looks so great with flowy/boho style outfits! :)

What Guys Said 6

• I think that's "Curly" and I love it. Goes great with the brunette color.

• That's hot

• Thanks for the opinion ♡

• Its nice its just wavy

• It's the Shakira I think :D.

• That's a "Shakira" if I'm not mistaken.

• Thanks for the opinion ♡

• It's curly hair lol, and brunette. What's to hate? It's hair.

What Girls Said 4

• Wavy, curly.

• i would say curly or wavy

• Thanks for the opinion ☆

• That looks like wavy hair :)

• Thanks for the opinion ♡

• That's my natural hair type too, it's a pain in the ass!