Guys, which woman is MORE attractive?

I see woman on here a lot posting things saying stuff like "THIS is a "REAL" woman" she has curves. (picture bellow) I am curvy and my body is beuatiful, real woman have curves.
Guys, which woman is MORE attractive?

But in real life they look like this..
^ average American woman
All ego aside and in 100% honesty post anonomous if you wan't, be honest here. this is a time you can actually be honest and not just say things to make yourself look good. which one would you RATHER have a one night stand with? (Which one do you find more attractive in HONESTY. nobody is going to judge

woman who actually puts effort and works hard to be thin and doesn't just make up excuses like the average American woman v

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha. I'm going with the thin. More natural to me.

What Guys Said 11

• Can I say no to all 3 photos? Is that an option or must I commit to one? please don't make me

• Im making you, if you dont I will kill your whole family

• :) your whole family :) :) :) :)

• Well, in that case, then I pick the last photo lol

• neither. there is a middle. not everyone is morbidly obese or holocaust skinny. but if i had to choose, it's the skinny 1 simply because i don't want a girl who might mistake me for food.

• The thin woman every time. You get even more penetration with a skinny chick, its just so much better. Spooning sex with them is magic.

• I have no problem with the real life. Those bodies are sexy to me.

As is the first one.

The last one is way too thin for my taste.

But the beauty of individuals is that we all have our own opinions, likes and dislikes.

• I like girls from skinny to average, which slim being best like Miranda Kerr's body, I swear it's gold

• I'd pick the very top one

• the first one

• no one is attractive

• My ideal is between the first and third photo. Probably closer to the third. But she'd look better with a little more fat. The first with a little less.

• I don't want the hippo or the anorexic eating disorder, but latter has a beautiful face. The curvy woman up top looks like she's a party in bed :) Confidence is always sexy!

• Lmao 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂