How much weight should I lose?

I am thinking about losing 20 pounds, do you think that I would look good if I lost 20

{ignore the messy room} how much should I lose based on wht I look like is 20 a good number

How much weight should I lose?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to lose any weight. Body looks just the way it's supposed to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your time would be better spent cleaning your room than trying to lose weight you don't have.

What Guys Said 16

• You look good the way you are right now; do not mess it up. If anything, maybe gain some more weight? Like 5-10 lbs

• There isn't anything to lose. But you can tone it. Maybe take up running or weights

• Why do you want to lose more weight? I think you'll look good gaining 20 pounds in muscle.

• Not 20 there will only b bones left trust me if u r really set on losing weight tips I'd do around 5

• Get a laundry bag instead :D :P

• You don't need to lose weight. Maybe consider doing some crunches to get some definition. And hey, tidy your room. And lose the granny panties.

• In my opinion you should NOT lose a pound. You are far from needing to lose weight.

If you lose any, you will be too skinny.

Stay as you are.

• You look perfectly beautiful just the way you are, no need to lose any weight whatsoever.

• You don't really need to lose any weight, maybe go work out a little... you look really fragile.

• Girl, you are fine as you are.. don't change :D.

• first, clean your room.

• it's a room it's messy get over it who cares there's more important things if you're not going to answer the question proper then don't post at all thank you.

• and your body is really good.

• Just be you. Forget worrying about this

• If you lose weight you'll look skinny and out of shape. If you do anything start learning about exercise now. Weightlifting and not just cardio, learn to eat right, and soon you'll be loving your body.

• Not nearly enough. I suggest 60 lbs for best end result.

• She's have to cut off a limb to have 60 pounds to lose. Stop trying to make people think you're stupid.

• @BellePepper what? "She's have to cut off a climb to HAVE 60 LBS TO LOSE"?
      Stop removing any doubt from people that you are clearly ignorantly stupid! 😂

• I think he was being sarcastic lol

• dont lose but you might gain a bit:)

• Yea sorry. All i saw was the mess.

• Grow up, it's a room it's messy get over it who cares there's more important things if you're not going to answer the question proper then don't post at all thank you.

• your just saying that now because I hurt your feelings

• I dont think u should aiming to lose weight. Rather focus on toning and getting into shape.

What Girls Said 6

• No no, you don't need to loose weight. Try some aerobics or running to keep in shape and don't eat junk food.

• I feel like 20 pounds could be a bit much. Although it seems like you don't have to lose any weight, but since you want to I'd say that maybe 20 is too much. I'd say 10-15 pounds MAYBE. I'm not some type of fat scientist so I can't guarantee anything. Also remember the goal is not just to pounds. The goal is to lose fat and gain muscle. And to be healthier. So even if you've already met your goal I recommend to keep exercising and staying fit or to keep eating healthy.

• You really don't need to lose weight at all.

• noooooooo, your fine!! no need :))

• Just do some tummy exercises and your body is basically perfect.

• Your legs look like a 9 year old, foreals. Your belly is bigger tho, so probably you should do squats with weights.