Ok this is my boyfriend what do you think?

ok so many guys have been messageing me about do i have a boyfriend or do I want someone to screw my ass?
Or do i like hARD dicks,,.
So let me make it clear that @abhiplayer1996 is my boyfriend and i like only his dick and I could blow him all day...
please stop asking me sexual stuff now..
And by the way is he good looking.. or is he nic to be my boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ignore the dicks that have nothing better to do than try their luck pestering nice looking girls for sex. It also doesn't matter what others think of your boyfriend as long as your happy with him. Good luck to you both :-)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• You made 1 MISTAKE and that was not posting this as an ANON GAGirl. So do me a favor and "check your inbox because I just sent you a #COCKshot!!! and it was already in there before I submitted this by the way. So don't say ya didn't get it ^_^ treehouse.alphabity.com/.../lolligans.gif

• But yeah this isn't going to deter the "creeps" from coming to ya on this site ^_^.

• @ilovesexyfeet why are you leaving so early man? The party was just getting started >_<

• Sorry, had to go to another party

• He seems to have a "trying too hard to look cool" look to himself. Or at least in the pic I see. (No insult to him, per se; just the style he's wearing in that pic.)

• WHY DID U GIVE IN TO THE PERVERTS? THEY WON THIS ROUND!!!

• Mind your language little bastard... find someone your age.. and dont you dare call him a pervert

• yup true that

• Well anyways just don't acknowledge the perverts, no matter where u hide, unfortunately, it seems that all girls get them. Just remember to block away!

• Unfortunately the creeps do not go away by logic their so Irrational

• I didn't that...

• aww woow.. Thats so sweet of you, love..
    thank god you said it finally

• two fake pictures and a troll question,... hmm totally legit bru

• You are nice looking , just can't believe how many creeps you get messaging you and saying that, so strange

What Girls Said 2