Is this girl pretty? How would you rate her on a scale of 1-10?

This girl is my crush's girlfriend and I want to know is she's pretty. Please be 100 percent honest even if it's mean.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think you are prettier than her, you may not really be.

If you are wondering why is he with her, it's probably because she is an angel inside. I Could easily see through her eyes and her reaction how nice of a person she is. This is probably why he likes her. Nice personality and sweetness can make someone 10 times more attractive, especially if it was a genuine sweetness and not forced like many girls try to do.

It's just like how you view guys, a guy could look average looking; But after you get to know him or see that he has huge confidence and is really funny he will look instantly more attractive to you.

This girl is decently pretty, maybe not prettiest in the world appearance wise, but she definitely looks like that personality wise. She also has pretty nice eyes and she looks like she's very friendly and easy to talk to.

This is why, she is his girlfriend. If you were wondering about it so much.

Most Helpful Girl

• 10 since she's clearly the better person who doesn't steal other people's pictures or try to steal boyfriends.

I mean, just think about what you're doing with your life right now OP. You went on another girl's account, stole her pictures, posted them WITHOUT her consent, and are trying to get people to say she's ugly so you feel better about not having a boyfriend. That's sad. I understand that you're having a hard time in your life right now, but this is not how you work on it.

What Guys Said 35

• Terrible smile. She looks goofy in the top picture, kinda hot in the middle, and good in the bottom. Solid 6, maybe 7. Could be an 8 with a nice smile, good picture.

• Her smile is obviously too forced. She needs to learn to smile more easily. But other than that, she is very pretty. Now why not put your own picture up and let us tell you what we think, Miss Anonymous.

• That's called a "death rictus grin." It's so strained that you have to wonder whether she's doing it to be a bit humorous. :) She should relax and take it easy, be herself in front of the camera. (No one is naturally like this.) She's genuinely pretty under the pretending.

• As far as looks, she seems average, with her best trait being her beautiful smile! I'd say 5 or 6/10. She also looks like she has an amazing personality!

• If she clinches her jaws any tighter she will be chopping her teeth or breaking jaw bones

• Someone should really take her to one side and teach her how to smile gracefully. She's cute at best. 4/10.

• I think she'll look much better in about 3 or so years, it looks like she just needs to become a grown woman for her features to fully stand out.

• she looks pretty for a 40 year old. she looks really old to me

• She has a really goofy smile, but otherwise she's a 7. With makeup she could be a 8 or 9.

• Good style.

• I don't like to give a number based on looks.
    However she's very beautiful. lovely hair, pretty eyes and nice smile.

• She looks okay just has a nervous smile

• Where are her lips?

• that smile tells me she is going to stab me for my rare shiney first edition charazard card not the charazard card ! : O

• A 6/10. She's adorable. 😊

• She can't smile. I should know, I can't either.

-Also, I don't know how old she is.

• She has an awkward smile. But pretty

• She might be pretty if she wasn't smiling in that scary way. Some people just don't look good in photographs.

• Yes... but that 'smile' tho

• She will look better with her mouth shut, blue eyes and blonde hair solid 6-7 points.

• 5/10 average

• Rate her very pretty, smiley and just huggable and stuff!

• she is not very pretty , 10/6 for her

• I would say about a 4

• with this smile i'll give her 6 out of 10, if she change her smile i'll give her 8 out of 10 LOL

• 3.141592

She is not pretty.

• 5/10 haha i dont know

• not good, same or similar expression in all the pic. 6-7

• I like her teeth.

• That smile is weird as hell. I don't know if she's doing that on purpose or if it's her natural smile. If it's her natural smile, then hey it's cool... but it looks like she's doing it on purpose.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 17

• She is pretty but her smile is kind of crazy. Looks like this emoji 😁

• You know that you can get in a lot of trouble for posting someone else's pictures online without their consent

• She doesn't care

• @kittykatg are you seriously saying this... who gives a fuck...

• @samdcb the girl who's photos she stole probably gives a couple of fucks. It's illegal and a violation of privacy. I wouldn't want someone stealing my pictures and asking people questions about me without talking to me first

• No she's not that pretty. She could be better if she used some makeup and got a hair change and lost the goofy smile. She's what I would say is average.

• 7 at least. She looks like she is a lot of fun.

• Why do I have the feeling you picked out her worst pictures on purpose? Lol
    She's kinda cute, and has nice eyes. :)

• I'm willing to bet that this is you...😂

• That smile though haha too cute to look at ♡♡

• looks like she is amiling forcefully.. lolzzz
    her smile is not good
    but she does look preetyyy

• Judging from physical looks only, she's below average. Her face features aren't really nice. I don't wanna go in deatils cause I feel mean, but yeah she might have a good personality. 4/10 in my opinion.

• Average, I think. Her smile is super forced in every picture, which makes it kinda hard to tell. She's got beautiful eyes! But her skin does look a little unhealthy/uneven.

• 7/10. Almost made an eight if it weren't for her smile..

• She forces her smiles too much and out of 100% because of that, I'd rate her 45%

• kinda amazed you can smile that fake, but she's pretty and love her hair

• Why is she smiling like that :O she looks ok.

• She is very cute :3!

• She is pretty but her smile kinda looks like she's angry but trying to cover it up with a smile? Like her teeth are too clapped down or something, you shouldn't be posting someone else's pictures on here without their permission though..

• She already posted these online so I'm pretty sure she's ok with it

• You should have posted a picture in which she's not smiling.