How do I look and what can I do to improve?

I'm aware that I look fairly young, but I'm 16, so keep that in mind. I never seem to attract guys so I need to know what to do (looks-wise) to improve myself. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Get older.

You're cute. Over your life your looks will be a big plus.

You don't exactly look younger than your age, but you don't look OLDER than your age, and you look like you have a petite frame.

From age 18 or so, that's neutral, from maybe 22 on those things will be advantages for your whole life.

Right now they are drawbacks. Think of them as investments, like having braces, that will make you hot for your whole life.

Age 16 is kindest to girls who naturally put on fat and got curves fast after puberty. The 20's are not so kind to those girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're adorable! Don't base what you think of your appearance on if boys like you because that's very unreliable haha ☺️

What Guys Said 18

• Nothing to improve, be sure you attract guys, you just don't know yet.

• You look good, just the way you are

• What ever makes a girl sexy as hell, you have it. That smile is driving me nuts. It's like a invitation that says kiss me all over. I must sound so weird :)

• You are beautiful. You are also young don't worry about boys, they will come around a lot of guys are just shy.

• You look great. Maybe get a little bit of sun? Get outside sometimes?

• I'm Canadian. What is sun?

• I was kidding just as much as you were. Of course I got sun in the summer lol. I went to the beach everyday, but I make sure to protect my skin from the sun (sunblock) because too much sun can lead to skin cancer or other things. Even if I didn't wear it though I'd only burn. There's nothing wrong with being a bit pale.

• Okay. Just making sure. It's good to put sunblock on and it's okay to be a little pale, but you seem a little too pale. Maybe keep track of how long you are outside and then go inside when time is up. 10-15 minutes (at least in the summer) laying in the sun I think should do it.

• you look very pretty- perfect as you are

• Nothing you already look great... most guys these days just want something that is to what they want someone will come around and like how u look all on there own

• Looking like this, you don't need any improvement you're preety as you are 😙

• Really..! You want to improve? Than you might be called a sex - goddess (no bad intention)... But really you are too good looking... I'm falling in love with you... 😜

• You don't look 16 at all you look more like 18 but I don't see anything wrong with your appence

• Your smile is cute. Always smile ^^

• you're actually very beautiful looking

• They are probably shy cause your so cute, and you don't have to change a thing.

• you look beautiful but you need to eat more gain more weight , muscles no fat

• You surely would attract me

• for improvement you must date me

• Please don't shoot me, but there is a chance that you may look Too perfect. That idea can scare people away, thinking that you're high maintenance.

On the bright side: Take it as a compliment, you're PeRfEcT!

• Morphing into a southeast Asian girl with some exotic color would improve your look dramatically in my option!

What Girls Said 8

• dude, don't change a thing

• You are lovely :) But maybe you should not ask internet strangers to comment on your appearance... Some guys and girls will be so glad to go crazy on you and be mean :(

• Personally, I think there's nothing to improve. You're beautiful and you don't need to change anything.

• DONT CHANGE ANYTHING! you should never ever change a part of you just to attract a boy! they should be attracted to your personality in the first place, so just dress and do your hair as whatever makes you feel most beautiful and the right guy will come along who is attracted to not only your personality, but to your confidence!!!

• You look great so cute 😊😊❤️ Nothing needs to be changed guy may be scared of being rejected by such a pretty girl like you

• Nothing just be yourself and talk to guys. Yes go talk to them. You have big brown eyes which is great. They look beautiful and I'm sure a guy would love you more than just your looks. So don't do anything it will happen when the time is right.

• You have a high-forehead like Tyra Banks does. Get side-swept bangs to fit your face, and every once and a while straighten your hair to change things up :)

• Your beautiful. But Your hair would look cute light and keep your eyebrows dark. It would be cute