What would you guess my Heritage is?

I have long blonde hair almost a Nordic bear I have long blonde hair Green eyes 5 foot eight And some reason I'm always tan and I live in Washington state so I shouldn't be and I live in Washington state so I shouldn't be damn tan all you're around but I am all you're around but I am in no tanning bed ( I do go like twice a year when it been raining for 3-4 weeks strain but I dout that has any affect on me being tan all year.

Reason I'm asking is because I'm adopted and my biological mother was one of those mothers who got knocked up to go on welfare so basically I was born so that she can get money i've tried a DNA test through national Geographic all they told me if was like Irish Italian they just told me that I was 41% Northern European and 39% do you graphic then tell me if I was like Irish Italian they just told me that I was 41% northern Europe in and 39% mediterranean and 20% eastern Asian

i want ant to know if I'm French Italian Greek Saudi Arabian Japanese Chinese that kind of this

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• How the F would we know just based on that gibberish and no pic? Smh.

What Girls Said 1

• Wow, you have a lot of history in you

What Guys Said 0