Am I single because I'm ugly?

Am I single because I'm ugly ?
I'm the girl on the right. I've had no luck dating the past little while. I tried online dating but even then I don't get much attention. Is it because I'm ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• you both are hot what's the problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly at all. Remember the law of attraction: you think you're ugly and you're not going to attract anyone. Boost that self esteem up and you'll attract someone you like. I actually think you need to redo your profile. Add details of your life that might appeal to someone with similar taste -- if you like cooking for instance, include that under hobbies/interests. Take pictures in well lit areas -- doing fun things. If you like to swim -- have a person take a picture of you partaking in that activity. Ultimately, you'll attract someone with similar interests. It's a hit or miss with online dating, so don't fret if Prince Charming isn't the first one you meet. Also, don't put unit whole life story under your bio. Leave some room of mystery and that way you'll have something to talk about on your first and subsequent dates.

What Guys Said 27

• No, you are cute. I would imagine it is because A) Your standards are too high, and you shoot down guys who you think are beneath you... or B) You don't make an effort yourself, did you message any guys? Or are you the girl that just waits for them to come to you...

I would say if you want to date someone, then go out there and find someone, but actually put forth the effort yourself.

• If you and ugly were measured in distance, you and ugly would be in completely different universes. Who ever told you that you were ugly is a damned fool.

• Definitely not ugly. You got a very nice look. Search for other possible reasons.

• I doubt that's the cause.

• Where's the ugly girl?

• You look good ! Your looks aren't the problem.

• You look good

• IMHO, I think you are single because you simply haven't met the right person yet. There is nothing ugly about you in fact, you are very pretty.

• I highly doubt that's the reason.

• Well, in my opinion, you are beautiful... very nice smile, great facial features and gorgeous eyes

• I wouldn't say so

• For some reason I'm not buying this.

• You're single because you think that you can land a tall, dark and handsome guy. Good luck with that shit.

• Are you not even close to ugly

• Nah. Must be other thing...

• I find that very hard to believe.
    Sometimes we all experience those "Dry" spells. haha

• Probably not ^^ , put your self out there more

• Your pretty cute I would date you I'm in a similar situation

• You look fine the question you should be asking is are you single because of your expectations

• Not ugly at all..

• Nope your not ugly! You have a great smile too :)

• No, your friend is uglier than you are. That's what you want to hear, right?

• no you r not, but i think you are doing something wrong durning the dates

• That's not at all ugly , come on dear.

• you're really pretty!

• I didn't find you ugly at least lol

• nah you look pretty

What Girls Said 9

• Hey take a break. It's the best because you do that wanna be dating the wrong guy when you could be potentially near your husband! You're not ugly. Just don't make yourself available. Work on you. Become the best you!

• no, you certainly aren't ugly x

• It's not because you're ugly. You're pretty. Since you asked this question, I'd say it's because you aren't confident enough. You have no reason for low self-esteem so start loving yourself. :)

• No! You are absolutely gorgeous!

• You are not ugly! Don't feed yourself that garbage. Internal dialogue can be hazardous!

• You're not ugly..

• you're not ugly!!
    you THINK you're ugly that's why you're single!

• are you even serious? YOU'RE GORGEOUS! GURL THAT SMILE!!!

• No way. You're very pretty. The reason why your are single is probably because you're intimidating. I don't mean that in a bad way either. The guys you're going after might feel like you're too good for them so to speak.