How can I stop being so insecure about prettier girls?

So I'm a decent looking girl, fairly attractive, bubbly, friendly, I get a fair amount of guy attention. But I get so insecure when I see a pretty girl to the point I pick at myself and any little flaw I can find. And basically undermine myself to the point where my confidence is non existent

I know a lot of people have this problem but how can I become more confident in my appearance so I can stop feeling so inferior?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't. You're stuck. Or maybe see a shrink. But the shrink will require you to be completely honest with yourself in order to be effective (shrink, counselor, therapist, etc). Doesn't seen like you'd be up for that lest you wouldn't have this problem. My option.

Most Helpful Girl

• DO NOT compare yourself to others. I know is hard to do so but the truth is you will never look like other girls and they will never look like u, so whats the point on stressing about how others look? we are all unique and have our own type of beauty, embrace it! And as one of the guys told u, improve what u can :) the secret is to accept the way you look, no one else looks like u and thats awesome😎

What Guys Said 4

• You generally cannot.

• There's always gunna be someone better out there. Just be happy with yourself.

• start with your disadvantages and improve "WHAT YOU CAN" improve.

• 😇 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇 ;-)

What Girls Said 1

• Having a boyfriend helps me out a lot. That's about all the advice I can give.