I am ugly, can someone help me?

I am not very ugly but I am not pretty at all- it's just something about my face.. i never hear any compliments from anyone, only drunk guys are interested in me,
I have very beautiful hair, long and very nice light brown colour, i have also very nice legs and body, but what can i do if my face is not pretty? maybe someone would like to talk to me and give me some advices?( if i send a photo) I am really really sad

Most Helpful Guy

• No one who does it wants to hear this, but saying and thinking "I am ugly" make someone ugly.

Beauty is mostly in attitude and energy. It's the old aphorism "pretty is as pretty does." Never were truer words spoken. The sooner you internalize and manifest this insight, the sooner you'll be pulling really decent attractive guys.

Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can send me a photo I can help you. I don't know if this helps, but I never get compliments either and I am attractive. I was feeling self conscious and asked a friend why people don't compliment me and she said "I think people assume that since you're attractive that you already know you are so no need to compliment". Girls can also be catty and not want to compliment girls that are better looking than them. Most guys don't really come right out and compliment girls in person since they are nervous to talk to girls they don't know.

As for the drunk guys, alcohol gives guys the confidence they wouldn't usually have to talk to girls. Guys never hit on me unless they're drunk too and I used to model so I know it's not me. None of these things mean you are ugly. If you want, you can message me a picture and I will give you my honest opinion.

What Guys Said 18

• Please feel free to send a photo to me. I am honest, but never brutal and will try my best to be of help.

• Opinions Aren’t Truths

Opinions are like assh*les, everyone has one. Who gives anyone the authority to think his or her opinion is the right one? People say sh*t all the time, that doesn’t mean any of it is ever valid. People have a tendency to talk when they don’t know what to say, making them ignorant and usually incorrect. So next time someone says something about you, shrug it off because it’s just empty words.

• It Will Bring You Down

If all your happiness is wrapped up in the opinion of others, you will never be happy; it’s that simple. If one small insult, one jab, one bad opinion of you sends you into a deep depression and a fit of self-loathing, you will live your life scared of every word. You can’t live your life being vulnerable so that one thing can change the entire course of your happiness. It takes courage and will to stop caring what people think, but once you do, you will be a stronger person for it

• Makeup does wonders. Just learn how to use makeup. Even just some eyeliner ups a woman's attractiveness by like 1-2 points on the 1-10 scale.

• START BY POSTING A DAMN PHOTO

• Don't be sad about the fuckwits that are rude about you.
    When someone points their finger at you there is always three pointing back out them.

• I can try to help if you want.
    but beauty is very subjective and so will be the opinions you'll get here so make sure to not take everything too serious you here from people here :)

• Send me a face foto and I'll let you know.

• Sure I can help you out

• I dont know. I dont know what you look like

• a lot of people will help you :c but remember you got to feel the best to be the rest

• You said you have a nice body and hair so you are not ugly at least to me.

• I can help you! :)

• you must post at least a pic

• the face is yours hun, only plastic surgery can fix that.

• Ya why not i can help ya ^^

• show your photos

• All women are beautiful, dont worry:)

• OMG. Seriously?

What Girls Said 2

• I will definitely talk to you. Please PM me. I want to help. 😊

• Welcome to the club.