What do you guys think about my Physique Pictures?

Recently I have competed in a NPC Men's Physique True Novice Competition. This was my first official show and I was wondering what you guys think about my Poses and my Physique.

Most Helpful Guy

• Gym bro to Gym bro and no hate intended first off mad respect for the dedication and the balls to compete.

I'd say to try a short bulk because you need to define more do a few months of clean bulking put on a few pounds then shreed down for the next comp... in this pic I think youd look better with a slightly love body fat %. good luck

What Girls Said 1

• I can't critique your poses because I'm unsure what to look for. But looking good and good work!

What Guys Said 7

• Bro honestly you look like you don't even lift. You look like a guy who plays water polo on the weekends. I commend you for getting up on stage because a lot of people will never even get to that point. I think its an insult to the other competitors who have been training for years to build their physique. You aren't competitive material yet. You got years of training to go.

• In the nicest way possible, you are below average for competitors. But that's good motivation for the next show👍👍

• I have to disagree. He shouldn't be on stage. A guy can't just work out for a month and then go on stage and call himself a bodybuilder. It's an insult to real competitors.. He has years of training to go.

• Hell yeah bro. What I like to hear. All the lifters on here are pretty tight with each other. Be sure to post progress pics.

• @tony72722 Yeah haha appreciate it bro, will do.

• Good job you look ready

• nice athlete

• Good job bro, you clearly are in great shape. That's probably how fit I want to become myself, curious what is your height and weight?

• Is this a bodybuilding comp? If it is maybe u should try some classic bodybuilding poses. The idea is to show as much muscle as u can and tense all parts of your body that u r howing to the judges and audience. Always remain confident and show everything to the judges and dont try to hide anything. I think if u watch 'Pumping Iron' with Arnold Schwarzenegger you will get an idea of some of the poses.

• Good work...

Don't support whoredom though. Stop giving women money