Guys who like feet: are my feet nice looking?

I try to keep them pretty, but I don't know if they're considered pretty in the foot fetish world. So what do you think?
Guys who like feet: are my feet nice looking?

0|0
0|20

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the shoes and from what I can tell you have nice feet but the decision is made from seeing it bare. I don't have a foot fetish but I appreciate a pretty pair of feet. I do have a stiletto pump fetish, if that matters.

1|2
    0|0
    • Omg stiletto pump fetish? That sounds amazing!! someone in this world that would actually appreciate my Louboutins 😀

• Show All
    • The guy I've been with was pretty vanilla. Kind of frustrating really. We broke up but I'm sure he'd never think of my Loubs like that. 😢

• Well, share some photos of those bad girls with us and maybe message me. We might have some online fun.

What Guys Said 19

• I don't have a foot fetish but I still enjoy paying attention to a girls feet. Those look lovely. And I love high heel pumps. You are doing a good job with your feet. And if you find a guy with a foot fetish then you will drive him wild.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can say with confidence that yes. Those are very lovely feet.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yay! Do you think heels are kinda sexual? Like strappy sandals or really high pumps?

• Show All
    • Going out for dinner for example.

• I think a nice pair of heels can be really sexy bit there are so many variables. Although there is something really hot about having a date with sore feet in need of a massage.

• They're very nice-looking. And yes, I like strappy sandals.

1|1
    0|0
  • i like your feet very much

1|1
    0|0
    • i am the guy with foot fetish

• Yay! Do you think heels are kinda sexual? Like strappy sandals or really high pumps?

• sandals are hot. i like flip flops and such shoes, that expose your feet as possible.

• That picture doesn't have the best resolution so it's a little hard to tell but they seem to have a nice shape, color, toes look nice (not a fan of the polish color though) so I'd say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think their pretty I had a foot fetish but it died out now I have an obsession with butts just admire them kinda getting weird

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a slight foot fetish and yes those feet are pretty but the heels make them look downright sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be easier to see in profile, but I think you have spectacular feet, and your pumps are gorgeous. Very provocative :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give them a 8/10

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah nice feet there XD

0|1
    0|0
  • white nail polish is interesting. I like it.

Ur feet are average, kinda big.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooo yeah they look sexy what's ur foot size tho

0|1
    0|1
  • 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

0|0
    0|0
  • i actually have a fetish for the girls thighs. not sure if you think thats a weird fetish

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes😍

0|0
    0|0
  • your feet are beautiful lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah they're pretty sexy! :-)

1|1
    0|0
    • I love a women with nice legs too! ;-)

• I dont have a foot fetish but u have pretty feet.

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah those are very sexy feet. I got an erection just looking at them

1|2
    0|0

• Show All
    • That would be amazing. Massages are always welcome lol

• What about having your toes sucked on

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.