Girls, would you date a guy who is 5'6 (167 cm) tall, and weighs 160lbs (72 kg)?

I wanna lose more weight, and im trying really hard. I'm in good shape. I have muscular shoulders and arms... its just i can't get rid of the extra belly and thigh fat. I'm so uncomfortable with my body that i can't even wear nice clothes because i think i look weird in them. I'm embarrassed to go out in public, because i don't want people to look at me. I just hate myself so much :(
And even if i lose weight, there is nothing i can do about my height 😒

i just wanted to know if there is any hope for me... would you go out with a guy with my height and weight?

• Yes
    58% (11)
  • No
    42% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't, not because of your weight I never care about weight, only because I'm taller than you. But of course there are plenty out there who see you see their perfect match :)

• I would date you :) I don't mind your height. Your weight is fine. I need to to lose weight