Guys, I've always been with skinny girls with thigh gaps but I'm curvy, not fat and they've always but the ones to get dates, is my body unnatractive?

In school I would be surrounded with tall skinny girls and they would always have a guy but I'm medium height and and don't have a completely flat stomach, have big thighs and wide hips but I feel like i need to be skinny to be attractive I've always wanted to change my body shape and kids would tease me bc I'm "fat" but I'm not its just how my body is and I hate it. Do guys just not like curvy women or prefer skinny tall model like women?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't judge your body without seeing it, but different guys like different things. some may find yours unattractive, but others will love it. Even if you are big enough to really be considered fat, many guys prefer that. so you are fine.

What Guys Said 4

• No your not a natural female bid should be between 15-30% body fat. Most guys like skinny girls I have a friend that weights 320ish he thinks 130 is heavy for a girl... I'm 120 and I like 120-170. It depends on the person. I don't like thin girls only thing I can think about is feeding them.

Just be yourself. Honestly there's always someone that likes you, problem is a lot of people are shy now a days because of how much dating has changed.

• Beauty comes in different heights, races, sizes, color etc.

• I love curvy... a little cubby

• Yawn (fillet).