Is there anything wrong with my physical appearance?

I changed up my diet and exercise regularly now, it is hard to try and learn to self love. I also take acne medication, my skin cleared up drastically. Seriously😁.
Is there anything wrong with my physical appearance?

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you're absolutely gorgeous and I love your smile. Please promise me you'll keep smiling and never say no to a photo. I used to hate myself, I hated how I looked. I had bad skin due to my chronic illness and I just hated being in photos. But when I realized that there's hardly any photos of me from 14 and up, I started to regret having said no every time my p wanted to take photos with me. It felt like those years had gone by and I wasn't there. I didn't exist in all those years. I was absent from my family and missing out on the opportunity to freeze the moment for a while and make it eternal. I see my sister and brother smile on those pictures but I'm not in any of them. So, I'm making up for it now. I have grown to love myself, I have grown to accept that this body and face is me. And I have grown to love my smile. With or without make up. This smile will be on every photo in the future because it's my smile. ❤ Love yourself because you're beautiful. Know that you're beautiful because you are and smile because you know that you're beautiful every second of every day. Always smile.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Looks attract, but personality is what makes a person stick. So don't think about your looks (apart from looking nice), and concentrate on the personality of the person you are with...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong. You are beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute and good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep smiling like that and you will have a great life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oooo Calvin Klein

0|0
    0|0
  • Face is above average and you have a nice body so your good

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope nothing wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya.. the nose..

0|0
    0|0
    • My nose is just dandy get your eyes checked!

• Keep working out, and your hair should be yunno..

0|0
    0|0
    • Keep working out, well that's the plan. And what about my hair?

• Nothing, just give it more style to it. Like somethin cool.

• Lol k

• looking good...

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking in good shape..

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good, I'd date you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You are going to need eye lid raising surgery when you are older, but you're cute.

0|0
    1|0
    • Wow very mature comment. Eye lid surgery? Ever heard of being proud of your nationality? You should try it some time.

• Show All
    • Not even a slight assumption?

• I really don't know...