Is there anything wrong with my physical appearance?

I changed up my diet and exercise regularly now, it is hard to try and learn to self love. I also take acne medication, my skin cleared up drastically. Seriously😁.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you're absolutely gorgeous and I love your smile. Please promise me you'll keep smiling and never say no to a photo. I used to hate myself, I hated how I looked. I had bad skin due to my chronic illness and I just hated being in photos. But when I realized that there's hardly any photos of me from 14 and up, I started to regret having said no every time my p wanted to take photos with me. It felt like those years had gone by and I wasn't there. I didn't exist in all those years. I was absent from my family and missing out on the opportunity to freeze the moment for a while and make it eternal. I see my sister and brother smile on those pictures but I'm not in any of them. So, I'm making up for it now. I have grown to love myself, I have grown to accept that this body and face is me. And I have grown to love my smile. With or without make up. This smile will be on every photo in the future because it's my smile. ❤ Love yourself because you're beautiful. Know that you're beautiful because you are and smile because you know that you're beautiful every second of every day. Always smile.

What Guys Said 12

• Looks attract, but personality is what makes a person stick. So don't think about your looks (apart from looking nice), and concentrate on the personality of the person you are with...

• Nothing wrong. You are beautiful!

• You look cute and good.

• Keep smiling like that and you will have a great life.

• Oooo Calvin Klein

• Face is above average and you have a nice body so your good

• Nope nothing wrong

• Ya.. the nose..

• My nose is just dandy get your eyes checked!

• Keep working out, and your hair should be yunno..

• Keep working out, well that's the plan. And what about my hair?

• Nothing, just give it more style to it. Like somethin cool.

• Lol k

• looking good...

• Looking in good shape..

• you look good, I'd date you

What Girls Said 1

• You are going to need eye lid raising surgery when you are older, but you're cute.

• Wow very mature comment. Eye lid surgery? Ever heard of being proud of your nationality? You should try it some time.

• Not even a slight assumption?

• I really don't know...