Guys, How much weight do I have to lose to be perfectly sized?

I am pretty disgusting looking in this picture. I am so fat. How much weight do I need to lose to have an okay figure.

Wow I was in a bad news that bay and now looking at all this comments I realized how stupid that was. I am perfectly me ❤️ Screw anyone who thinks otherwise

10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Some people will tell you none, they have low low low standards or are lying.
    You'd look alright if you lost some weight though.
    I'm gonna have to ask how tall you are, but if you're 5'0 get to like 110, 5'1 to 115, add 5 lbs for each inch off of 5'0, starting at 110.

• Perfection is what you make it darling...

• 15 kgs by the span of 3 months? You might look better

• I think if you lose 20 pounds you would look so much better

• its big number to loose

• Enough weight to make you happy. Not what others think

• Be more concerned with you BMI then your weight

• BMI is useless. According to my BMI of 25.2 I'm overweight. I have a six pack at 13% body fat. How is that overweight? I'm 5'9" 170lbs.

• @dem134 you can say the same thing about just looking at pure weight. Someone could be 250lbs of straight muscle and they'd technically be considered overweight but the aren't at all

• Smh. (Fill)

• Let's say 20 lbs for starters, it's a reasonable goal. I need to shape up a bit as well after Turkey Day.