In the summer, What body would you consider okay or decent in a bikini?

My stomach isn't flat but just a bit round. My legs just needs some toning and I will admit that I am flat chested but I look really average in clothes. What body would you consider okay or decent in a bikini?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guessing without seeing exactly what we are talking about, but I would think you would be fine in a bikini designed for small busted women. In fact, you might look very hot in one, But u8nless you live in the southern hemisphere, now is not the time to find out. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Any body is okay. I personally wouldn't wear a bikini if I was obese, but if some women feel confident in that then I can't say it's not okay. I don't wear a bikini any way no matter the body type. Just put on what you like you shouldn't care what others will find okay. :D

What Guys Said 5

• If you feel comfortable in a bikini then you are okay to wear it.

• You had me until you said flat chested...

• I'm not like very flat where I don't have any but it's pretty small.

• Well, I don't have a picture to base it off, so I will just have to take your word for it. If you don't have a butt or boobs, and you are a little pudgy, then I would not go for a bikini.

That being said, I have no idea what you look like so I could be wrong. Especially since girls are so hard on themselves. Just wear whatever you think looks the best...

• I'm only small at the top. I actually do have a butt and am a pear shape. My stomach isn't flat but not huge either. Thanks though.

• Any body type would to me as long as the person feels comfortable in a bikini and actually wants to wear one.

• I think you sound fine. Honestly I don't care if the girl has a little bit of belly or whatever. If you're comfortable then go for it. I think anyone should be able to wear whatever swimwear they like without being judged

• Any "body" that wants to be in one. I'm not the world authority on what's ok or decent in a bikini.

What Girls Said 0