Not shy of the camera anymore after losing weight, what do you think?

What do you girls and guys think? I personally think I should keep up on the shaving a little better, the dirty stash kinda thing is weird to me but that might be the lighting. I think I need to get myself to comb my hair better too. The last time I asked I was still a little shy and 25 pounds heavier, I wanna see what others think now. My total is 85 pounds now.

Extra question, any ideas for what to do with my hair? I either grow it out or cut it short with nothing special since it's thick black and curly.
Not shy of the camera anymore after losing weight, what do you think?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q1510212-i-m-down-50-pounds-now-what-do-you-think-of-the-results

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazing transformation, how did you lose all the weight? Congrats on all your success. You should gel up your hair , maybe spike it up. I think the curls for you so maybe just get a trim

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• good job I lost weight to I lost around 50!! yay to us wooo

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• stop getting complacent so soon, the weight is gone, now its time to shed off the fat, i am in that phase atm, HIIT and lift some weights

0|0
    0|0
    • Have been, I'm not trying to lose weight anymore. My new goal is to get stronger and tone up my body so I don't have lose skin anymore.