Not shy of the camera anymore after losing weight, what do you think?

What do you girls and guys think? I personally think I should keep up on the shaving a little better, the dirty stash kinda thing is weird to me but that might be the lighting. I think I need to get myself to comb my hair better too. The last time I asked I was still a little shy and 25 pounds heavier, I wanna see what others think now. My total is 85 pounds now.

Extra question, any ideas for what to do with my hair? I either grow it out or cut it short with nothing special since it's thick black and curly.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q1510212-i-m-down-50-pounds-now-what-do-you-think-of-the-results

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazing transformation, how did you lose all the weight? Congrats on all your success. You should gel up your hair , maybe spike it up. I think the curls for you so maybe just get a trim

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• good job I lost weight to I lost around 50!! yay to us wooo

What Guys Said 1

• stop getting complacent so soon, the weight is gone, now its time to shed off the fat, i am in that phase atm, HIIT and lift some weights

• Have been, I'm not trying to lose weight anymore. My new goal is to get stronger and tone up my body so I don't have lose skin anymore.