Am I ugly if I can't even get average looking girls?

Girls that are in the same league as me keep rejecting me. I'm a guy who treats girls right and is nice to them, but i always lose out to the guys that are good looking in the end. I'm honestly very frustrated right now because i keep thinking that it's my looks that keeps girls from being interested in me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's your looks, man! For several years, I was overweight and not really attractive. I always thought that due to my looks, girls were never interested in me.

But I worked on myself, shed the extra pounds and became more attractive, but still women aren't interested in me!

So it's not looks, people like you and me are probably missing out due to some other reason.

What Girls Said 1

• Be comfortable with who you are. Project self confidence (not too much confidence tho) and maturity. It's not enough to know how to treat a girl right. You need to show the world that you're the man with the plan.

What Guys Said 4

• Ever consider that your attitude (i. e. who you project yourself as) is the problem, not your looks? I've never found that real relationships are based on looks. Doesn't matter who is prettier than whom. It's who you are that they'll all eventually see.
    Unfortunately, it is possible to be both an ugly person, and an ugly personality.
    The only one you can work on is your personality.
    Or get rich and attract shallow women.

• girls have a hude attitude the have too many preferences try to find a smart girl it's difficult though because imma beat u to her

• No, average looking girls are often weirdly picky. Go for very attractive women who appear friendly.

• to a degri i guess