I am giving myself 2 years to work on all these factors, can I make it work?

http://i61.tinypic.com/2lj2dmf.jpg

I am neither alpha nor beta but tending to beta, but if i work hard from right NOW, can i make it work? I turned 20 just yesterday and I H A T E the 20 yr old me

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really a fan of the 20 year old me either. Hopefully 21 is better and I'll be that in February. I want to be more physically fit and confident but overall I'm more alpha. Hopefully I can work on these things in time. I'm sure you can make it work too.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do this but it requires the most important things: will power and self discipline. Cannot be emphasized enough.

One drawback is in this process you will lose a piece of yourself. That's a given. You will need to sacrifice parts of your personality and life to get to where you want to be. There's a price to be paid for everything.

Consistency is key. If you fall, and you will, you must keep moving forward.

I'm a firm believer that you must still have an outlet for your betaness at times, to let your guard down. A drawback about alphaness is that to keeppushing fwd is emotionally eexhausting.

• gag will be my outlet for the betaness but in real i will be an alpha hunk, i'll just never post pics so people never know who's actually there

• That will create stress as you will be leading 2 different lives, but most alphas do that anyway.

Saying you want to be a hunk makes me think you aren't serious.

• i am

What Girls Said 3

• you can make all of these work in 2-4 months what are you talking about
    It's all about how much do you want it and how hard are you willing to work

• the guy i once was madly inlove with is an alpha male...

i'm like a beta... except i dont ask for sex i'm waiting till marriage..

• oh and i def. am not a follower nor a leader i like to be my own person and idc about being in charge of anyone i do me they do them

• If you're motivated and committed enough you can do anything.

What Guys Said 4

• I am certainly mostly alpha. two point though. Although I am Dominant in bed i don't like this category, For every girl that likes this there is one who woul rather the considerate guy. There is not right or wrong, be yourself in bed. Secondly there is nothing wrong with asking about sex. Takes charge of sexual advances may be rapey. I may be dominant but i always have permission.

• this alpha/beta bullshit is cringe worthy. Why are so many people concerned with what others think of them? just be yourself, you look like a tool trying to be "alpha".

• No. Leadership is not a 2 year process.

• i have that already, a charismatic personality if thats what u mean

• Leadership is more than empty charisma.

It requires both power and respect which I'm unsure but being you've little of both.

I don't mean physical strength.

• Betting, not being. - shrug-

• lol this should be a my take