What ethnicity do people think you look the most?

Guess mine, and what do people say about you.

Updates:
Spanish/Native American/French but my parents were born in Mexico

1|0
26|19

Most Helpful Girl

• People assume I'm Latina or what I actually am which is south Asian. You seem... European + Latino

0|1
    0|0
    • I should imagine it's always going to be a bit of a struggle, for a populace who generally seem to have difficulty knowing what continent goes where.

• Show All
    • Hispanic... ☹ I'm sorry

• lmao, don't be sorry! that's what i usually get

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are French/Italian/Spanish.
    I am mostly Asian, but I also have some minor White roots (British & German).

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 25

• You're racially ambiguous. Lol I would have to say Latino/Hispanic. Maybe you're from like Argentina or Colombia?

4|3
    2|1
    • Just a guess from those countries right?

• Show All
    • I meant to say ethnically ambiguous haha. Damn, y'all are ruthless @Gojira

• @archiz lol than you, it's ok. I'm just like wtf? Was I really that controversial?

@asker thanks lol was I right or not even close?

• Yeah so people pretty much know I'm Caucasian. There's no ambiguity lol except this one kid in HS thought I was Mexican?

Anyway, they all just basically assume I'm 100% Dutch. But I've got some Finn in there too.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's the blonde hair that catches people off guard, and Mexican really? 😐

• Lol who knows. To be fair, he met me after I returned from vacation and I get very dark in the sun. But my hair bleaches out like nobody's business so I was very dark skinned and very white haired. And I have green eyes. So... who knows what he was thinking lol

Dutch and Finnish people both have high blonde haired populations, actually.

• Oh, I can see why they would get confused; the blonde compliments you well.

• Overall people know my ethnicity, but I've had at least 7 people ask me if I was Indian/Arabian and about 4 people thought I was mixed and 1 person thought I was Spanish lol

0|1
    0|0
  • belge, french or Spanish.
    I am lebanese, but people who don t know me think I am Spanish, italian, from latin america (venezuela, brazil..), israel. and when I straighten my hair people tend to think I am from india or so.
    and in summer when I am really tanned people think I am metis.

1|1
    0|0
  • I get lots of different things. When I'm tanned like my profile picture I get Latina (specially Brazilian) , other than that I get Lebanese, Jewish, Spanish, Middle eastern...
    I'm Tunisian with Andalusian Spanish ancestry.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm shit at ethnicity guessing games so I try to not play them lol. And nobody has ever made any assumptions as to my ethnicity either.

0|1
    0|0
    • Let's guess then, what ethincity are you? Or give us a hint?

• Show All
    • Kind of... Lol can't tell from the pic

• @teawrecks - Oh I can tell your ethnicity easy. You're T-Rex ethnic lol. Am I right?

Seriously though, your race is obvious to me but not your ethnicity. Not the same things.

• i want to say french, but thats not an ethincity... im not sure what ethicnity french people are condiered.. so im gonna say "i have no idea" lol

And people assume im latina, i think people have asked if i was brazilian the most, im not even close to being latina

0|1
    0|0
  • Most people think I'm Mexican but I'm actually half Indian half white

0|1
    0|0
  • Spanish or Hispanic.

People think I'm anything from Syrian to Finnish to northern Russian to Turkish to Anglo-American.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea what you are.

1|1
    0|0
    • Just the way I like it 😉 What do people think you are?

• Show All
    • If i saw you in USA yes that would be my assumption just by looking. But if I saw you in say... Brazil, without hearing you speak, that would not be as easy an assumption to make. Ethnicity is seldom based on physical aspects. More on cultural and traditional things. I'm just saying that race is often obvious but ethnicity is almost impossible to guess without song telltale giveaway like language, clothing style, food choice or something tangible to suggest. It's not looks-based, for the most part.

• @Gojira I'm not sure if you noticed but African americans have a distinctive look compared to other African ancestry around the world. I have inherent features found in the us. Not of someone Brazilian-African or Caribbean-African or Sudanese etc... Without speaking, or hearing me speak someone from those counties could pick me out a mile away. I see what you are saying, this is what I am trying to show you.

• i have gotten some pretty random guesses before. the most simple one was that im just American (no) but then i also somehow got Mexican, and got asked if im a little black (which makes noooo sense because im super white with light features)

0|1
    0|0
  • People think I'm Asian. I have really light skin even though I'm half jamiacan. (moms British. dads Jamaican)

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody ever knows.

0|2
    0|0
  • I've gotten Asian a few times

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you're Greek♡

0|1
    0|0
  • Indian. Super long hair. Brownish skin (on the darker side) and longer brows.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess you're French , idk:P. Mine, Chinese (north Mongoloid) and they're right but my nationality is Thai.

0|1
    0|0
  • White or Spanish for you.

0|1
    0|0
  • people think im cauc-asian sometimes aka white and Asian

but im half puerto rican and portuguese

0|1
    0|0
  • White maybe 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • You're Mexican?

0|1
    0|0
  • UK? Or from those poor European countries?

0|0
    0|0
  • Koreans are hot AF. And Scandinavian people are frickin gorgeous.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am African American but people think I'm Dominican. You look like you're Italian.

1|1
    0|0
  • People think I'm Puerto Rican, black or mixed. I'm mixed black and white, so they're right lol. Only a few times people have asked if I was Indian or Ethiopian.. Ethiopian, I can understand, but Indian has always baffled the fuck outta me... like how?

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Purely a guess, but I'd say Russian or Ukrainian. I'm part Native, but mostly Italian and then Irish.

0|1
    0|0
  • Since in Brazil we basically only have White, Black, Indian and Asian as "categories" and my ancestors were from Europe, everyone says I'm white.

0|1
    1|0
  • I get that I'm a black guy from the Carribbean, instead of a black guy born and raised in the USA. I'm told I have an accent.

1|1
    0|0
  • People think I look white...
    What? I'm serious... OK Not really LOL.
    www.zygomax.com/.../...iley-Face-Epic-LOL-Meme.jpg

Most people know I'm African / European.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm white. Sometimes tho I get really tan and people ask if I'm mixed, I love that lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I think people'd say I'm from Morocco/Turkey? since there are a lot of people here from there :p

I'm Brazilian, just tan skin so yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • People think I look British, because that's where my family comes from.

0|1
    0|0
  • polish/russian. i´m german.

you look somewhat Spanish.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know... central/western European white... where I'm from

0|1
    0|0
    • Where in Europe?

• I'm from Luxembourg as my profile says... but it's so tiny that you can't really say I look luxembourgish lol, it's more the greater region including west Germany, north France and east Belgium

• I get Hawaiian a lot. Once even from a Hawaiian. Once Filipino from a Filipino.

But I'm Mexican.

0|1
    0|0
  • If i have a beard then Middle Eastern. If not then it's really hard to tell.

0|1
    0|0
  • French. People say i look black.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been given Native American, Hawaiian, and Samoan. I'm Puerto Rican

0|1
    0|0
  • i look Türkish and proud of that

0|1
    0|1
  • You look from South America. People say I look like from China and West Africa

0|0
    0|0
  • Antartican

1|1
    0|0
  • A lot of people think I am half Japanese half white, because I have dark hair and brown eyes, and I can speak Japanese fluently, but I am actually not Japanese at all. My dad was born in the UK (and is therefore white), and my mom is a white American (although I grew up in Japan), both Americans and Japanese think I am half Japanese when they find out I lived in Japan for so long, and the Japanese think that because my Japanese is so good that I am half Japanese, unfortunately for them I am white as snow and they are just wrong.

0|1
    0|0
  • I look African American. You seem to have a bit of an Eastern European look, but I'm not sure...

0|1
    0|0