Rate me /10? Please?

My friend and I are having this argument. So, we both like this guy, I told her that she shouldn't even try because I have a much better shot. I said that guys love white blondes more. Which is true. She got mad and said that i'm skinny and ugly? What do you think?

I think i'm a lot hotter than her lol

Who do you think is hotter?

goo. gl/566PBI

• Me
  • Her
I'm the hot blonde, duh

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, aren't you a nice friend.

What Guys Said 11

• i think y'all should get over yourselves, its just 1 guy.

• I find the blond very attractive. The other girl is attractive too. Loving the tattoos on the blond as well. I can't vote unfortunately as I don't know which you are.

• You are both pretty in your own way, it depends on the guys' tastes who they will find more attractive.

I really think though, that you both need treatment.

• You look good

• Link is broken fill

• You are both pretty neat but I don't really like the piercings on your friend even tho I'dd still want her with them aswell.
    *rechecks pic*
    You are prettier when

• It comes to body + face but she rocks it more since black girls with that feminine setup are rare (at least my tought).

• I think you must be blind, then? I'm wayyy more feminine than her.

• I know you remind me of boxxy. your face is like so known to me but why is it so important to be prettier than your "friend". I can tell you when a guy has to make a decision between you 2 then he would either take the one he finds more sympathic or simpathic looking (preferably you) or the more evil hoho or just go with his preferences. you can't influence it, well you can be a sweetroll that would help him decide

• I like the blond... :-)

• i didn't even check the pic and have to ask, are u 20 or 10?

• Need a link that works...

• just remove the spaces?

• Ok, got it now... Ummmm... I don't know. This is hard. Prepare for detailed description.

I like blondes sure, but I think dark girls are sexy too. I would say that your face is prettier. But, if she got rid of those piercings on her lip and nose I would think you two are about even, just different qualities. Both of you are 8-9 face wise.

That being said, you are a bit skinny. I like skinny girls sometimes, but she definitely has an edge on you body wise. Specifically boobs. Can't see butts or I would comment on that too, ha. You are maybe a 7 body wise, I would give her an 8.

Now the final tally. You are posting this incredibly vain and selfish question so I am going to give her the edge personality wise. Doesn't matter how hot a woman is if she is dumb.. sorry.

So, I would say she is hotter. Maybe you too should reevaluate your friendship if this is the type of "arguments" you have... Sorry brutally honest!

• Blonde is way hotter.

• You guys look like strippers lol

• I'm sure others agree, especially the one that said u guys look like underpaid porn stars lmao.

• It's not "misogynist" (spell check), he said you "look" like strippers. He didn't say anything bad about strippers. He was just pointing out that your layers of makeup and cheap lingerie make you look like strippers. If you don't like it, don't ask a question like this, ha! I swear some people... they ask for an honest opinion and get mad when it's not what they expected, haha!!

• @guy636 I think it's funny how the other friend got more votes. OP got put in her place haha

What Girls Said 7

• What an awful thing to say to your friend, you're an uglier person for that reason

• You're asking people to judge you! You literally are asking the opinion of random strangers over the internet who have never met you! You're just kind of sad.

• -_- zola story?

• I would say you, but that guy will only be attractive physically. He will probably leave you because of your personality. Oh well.

• What do you get from asking about someone who isn't even you? But the friend looks prettier!

• isn't this the stripper

• These girls are not you and your friend. Why lie? Like seriously, what do you gain from it? Both of them have had stories in online news sites about being strippers and what not.

• For those who can't see the pictures:
    http://i.imgur.com/YpLefqY.png
    http://i.imgur.com/tnOnCaH.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/AxKVrqz.png
    http://i.imgur.com/8fnYTEf.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/TB5nf1t.png

I don't know which one is you and which is your friend, but it doesn't matter cause both of you look like underpaid porn stars.

• See? Not even underpaid porn stars would write stuff like you do.

• I agree with this smart anon! haha..