What would you rate me 0-10?

I see a lot of guys and girls doing this on here so I was wondering what would you rate me? x
Ugly? Average? Above average? Be brutally honest :)
What would you rate me 0-10?

Thank you everyone!!! You was all so sweet :) <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say honestly you are a 6-7. Just because that looks like a really well engineered photo of yourself. Looks a little bit filter and the lighting looks perfect. When I say 6 people say that's a low number but 5 is average. So I'm pretty much telling you that you are slightly above average. I don't think you're an 8. That is model tier level. Most of the guys that comment on here are really desperate. They think that by rating you an 10 and giving you nice compliments you will give them attention. I've been on gag for 6 months and I see it a lot. You look good though.

• Thank youuuu xx

• @puertoriguesa dudes on here are thirsty lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 42

• a good 7-8, but I've found out that with physically good looking people, those numbers tend to drop as soon as they open their mouth. My rating only encompasses the face only... there's really not much else to go on.

• You look stunning

• where the fuck is that elevator. i see it everywhere. you're chillin on the outside d00d.

• Haha its the London Eye XD

• i knew it was somewhere in London ever since that Parks and Rec episode when Andy and April were in there lol.

• I hope you're not just fishing for complements because you're very pretty.

• No i'm not fishing im just curious what people would rate me :) thank you very much x

• So beautiful! Above average for sure! A sexy 10 <3

• Wow!! :O Thank you very muchhh <3

• I have many friends there and I travel often in Britain. Next July Im in London again. I love it!

• Oh very nice! I hope you enjoy your trip next July :) x

• 9.2... look pretty and smart.

• 9.5 you are hot

• would date

• GIRL! YOU IS UGLY AS HELL!!! i like being different :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5XUYokW5GA

• Ur pretty. I like your long hair, eye brows, style.

• You look great.

• You look good

• I would say you are about a 7/10. The smile is kind of weird in this picture, but I bet if you had a big smile I would say 8 or 9. Your pretty I'll just say that.

• That's one hell of a view! I wanna go ride that elevator just for that view! That's awesome!

And you are absolutely beautiful! I think you're hair and your eyes are so pretty

• you are very good looking. you're the type of girl i generally go for

• eeeeeeewwwww!!!

• Attractive. You are a pretty lady

• You look pretty and also like you are quite intelligent. No idea what your bod is like. But you look great in that pic x

• 10 ^^ I don't know about you're body but what i see i think i still would call you a 10 not matter what :)

• above average forsure

• minus the body, minus the hair, I feel like I am looking at a man.

• Probably the first genuinely attractive person I've seen on these forums. No kidding.
    British accents are hot asf too :p

• Seven and a half is the digit for me.

• Ann your fine you get a 9/10 for sure

• you need chin surgery and you'll be ftw like this chick:

• 6.5

7 with nice body

• 20/10. You are beautiful.

• You look very good

• Your very beautiful you should rate me

• 08/10... b'ful

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 14

• You want brutal honesty. Here goes I rate you above average in general but I would buy 44 caliber Magnum semi automatic and shoot whoever put makeup on you. While you try to appear not overdone, you look like a clown. Your foundation stinks way to dab Don look not balance. Your eyes are horrible. Way overdone you have 2 mustaches for eyebrows. And you are black and blue 2 colors no gentle fading in and out. Who did this to you? I'm a girl so I may be overanalyzing. Guys may look at you and just go crazy but I know how to put on makeup and I have been overdone and look like a clown and had to learn. Softer is better. Especially if you are inherently attractive which you are so why dump but looks like a gallon of Home Depot paint on yourself. Next
    your smile is nonexistent it looks like you're trying to smile after coming back from Lincoln's funeral. That is not a very good projection of a positive personality. Learn to smile show just enough teeth.
    The hair is actually very nice and nicely done the bag and clothing also well done I like the coloring.
    You look like you live in Manhattan or at least have access to Manhattan. I would go to a professional and pay the price needed to be made up and learn to make yourself up up sorry if I offended you you way asked for it

• 10!!! Deam girl you are so beautiful

• You stand out a lot and you're prettier than a lot of girls are even after getting loads of surgery and wearing too much make up :)

• You're pretty AND you look like a nice person! :)

• You're so pretty! And your hair is just 😍😍😍 definitely 9-10.

• 9.5 or even a 10

You look like a very kind and intelligent person :)

• Above average ofc! You look so pretty ✨

• Looks severely edited but beautiful anyway

• you're pretty...8

• I'm leading towards a 9 maybe

• I want your hair, how do you grow it so long? Also you solid 10. No homo

• 7 or 8. You are very beautiful, and I love your hair.

• 7/10
    filler

• 9/10😍your hair is perfection.

• Aww thank you so much <3