How would you describe my body type/build?

Based on my default picture. I don't think I'm thin but I'm not curvy either?

Also how much do you think I weigh?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, can't see your bottom half. I would say you look thick/curvy, but on the smaller side of that spectrum.

If you are taking curvy as an insult... don't. Love me some curvy girls. It's just that the term is overused nowadays to describe someone who is fat or chubby.

If your an average sized girl, with big boobs and butt, you are curvy. If you are a little bigger, thick. Any more than that and you are becoming chubby...

You are sexy from what I can tell. But I don't got no type.. bad bitches is the only thing that I like... and you bad! ;)

What Guys Said 3

• based on the profile pic i can hardly tell shit

• I don't know what you have against curvy girls because I would say your on the curvy side for sure but it would help if I could see the rest of you so I can get an accurate read on you.

• r u hiding a huge ass/hips?

What Girls Said 1

• I can barely see much of anything in your profile picture so I can not give you any fair judgement.