This pic was only a few months back x lately iv been feeling down about my looks, which I know sounds stupid. anyway how would you rate me from 1-10?

This pic was only a few months back x lately iv been feeling down about my looks, which I know sounds stupid . anyway how would you rate me from 1-10?

Like I said this is a old picture and I don't really do the duck lips anymore and you don't need to do 1-10 if u don't want to, I understand that x

Most Helpful Guy

• This is 0.001/2 / 10 .

Most Helpful Girl

• Under 18 means no score but please I beg you... no more duck lips!

What Guys Said 13

• The duck lips knocks off points as far as I concerned about any girls pic. I HATE duck lips. If it weren't for that I would say 8/10 , as the pics stands now 5/10

• you're very attractive probably even more attractive when not making that face

• That's actually really good advice

• but pose aside. you have beautiful features. it is relatively natural to feel down about ourselves but you have nothing to be down about

• Good looking
    7/10

• 8 only because its only your face but your face is gorgeous

• Duck face 👎🏽👎🏽

• Hard to tell because of the duck lips, but I will say 7

• looks like your really working hard to take a dump.. try some laxatives

• You're a stunner, I don't do that 1-10 bs. You're an attractive person, just be confident in your looks and you'll come across as more attractive

• Thank you very much x it's just so hard to be confident when I see all these amazing and beautiful girls in my school and on the media

• You don't need to compare yourself to any of these 'amazing and beautiful girls', confidence is not having to compare yourself to anyone else.

• Yeah you're are being stupid. Lose that pout. It is not flattering.

• You are gorgeous

• lol you're cute don't feel down about your looks

• 8/10 cause u look Latino

• Ha my best friend calls me that xx

• You know... In this pic you remind me of a freakin' bald eagle swooping down onto it's prey. It's raw and animalistic, your unbreakable gaze and velocity are intense. I can picture wings springing out of your shoulders. You get a 10 out of 10 for this visceral, yet soulful rapture of predation in the wild.

• Hunt the ducks! Do not be a duck when you're a friggin' eagle!

What Girls Said 5

• You have no reason to feel down about your looks.

• 10, you have a pretty tan and nice brown eyes :)

• 8 you're pretty and natural looking which is a good thing

• You're pretty.

• 9 your hair looks cute in this too