Girls, what should I change about my body?

Yes I know I need to lose weight but I want to know if there is anything specific that I should work on?
(*please respect my body and use constructive criticism, don't write anything rude*)

Sorry boys can answer as well I didn't mean to put girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you want to change your body? It's yours. It's fine as it is, and a lot of people will have no problems with it.

I mean, if you want to change it because you want to pursue a healthier lifestyle, that's fine, but then you don't want to be thinking about what parts you should change, you should think about what physical activities you want to pursue, and the pursuit of that will start changing your body anyway, in a way that best works for the pursuit of that activity. The body is fairly self-regulating that way. The way your body changes if you take up swimming would be different than if you were to take up yoga and veganism, for example.

It's a mistake to try and just target flaws, you will always see some, and never be happy with yourself. There will always be something else that can be different, The advertising industry is built on trying to make you feel unhappy with yourself. So don't worry about any of the particulars. Just find a lifestyle that you enjoy, and that you think is sustainable, and work on feeling personal happiness The rest will come.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would say overall just tone up and lose a little bit of body fat, nothing major. you have a really great shape so even if you think you need to lose weight (not sure of your bmi or body fat percent so can't say if you do or not) honestly you look fine. you have a really obvious waistline which looks great - you have great curves and a really nice shape. maybe just do some cardio or strength training (for me cardio is the only thing that actually works haha) and eat a little better. but really you look fine! :)

What Guys Said 23

• Can I just say I love the way your body looks and if I were to order a woman from a catalogue or something, she'd look like you?

Just saying...

• You need to drop body fat % like a few people have mentioned already.
    Your current lifestyle got you to where you are right now. So you need a lifestyle change This means: avoiding junk food and soda, eating lean meats, including greens with every meal, and drinking lots of water.
    I don't mean you to have a complete overhaul of your food intake, but there are slight changes you can make to your diet to help you lose weight. Don't forget to exercise as well.
    Calorie counting may be drastic, but just be mindful of cutting your total intake per day by a bit. Myfitnesspal helps with this process. I used it when I lost my bodyfat. Here's a link: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/

• I mean, if you just lost some weight, you'd be good. You'll lose it in the right places. 10 or 15 lbs maybe? I'm not an expert.

• you have a very nice body. The only thing i would change is that you need to share it with me. All kidding aside. Your sexy forget about it.

• Your body look really really beautiful, but I would say squats, sit ups, and other hip exercise wouldn't hurt. Yiu just need to do this one small step at a time. You should be getting people to like you for you not your body. If people hate it then, They are missing out on a great person.

• DO NOT CHANGE A SINGLE THING!!! You are abs gorgeous and have an amazing knock out figure. You are shapely and well toned and oh boy your legs are super sexy. The dark undies against your skin is just a turn on. I am so sorry, I can't stop looking at your thighs, I don't mean to be a perv, but you are sooooo gorgeous.

• I like it just the way it is

• Work on getting your body into shape via exercises. Shave your legs if that's hair on them.

• I personally don't think you should loose weight or do anything to change how you look.
    Perfectly normal, perfectly beautiful just the way you are

• You are pretty how you are. If you wanted to change anything then tone up but you are good looking how you are.

• Even though you said girls, I will still say that you would probably look pretty much perfect if you just lost a little weight.

• yeah you lookin pretty good besides the bodyweight, just lose it, maybe do squats in case you lose dat ass, gotta have backup

• Everyone's just saying lose weight.. I'll get more specific. You need to drop your body fat%.

• Bikram yoga will solve all your problems.

• Looks fine to me.

• To be honest your body looks fine to me.

• You can lose weight if you want, but I'd still smash.

• dont eat so much

• No need to worry too much. Just loose some weight and you are otherwise awesome.

• You look great to me. You dont NEED to change a thing. Only change if it makes you feel better.

Really like the bra by the way.

• the cloths

• I really really love your body... Believe me.. From my point of view... You are very hot.. 😍

• Lose weight

What Girls Said 16

• Honestly (and you're gonna hear this but its the truth 100%) I dont think you have to change or lose weight. You have beautttiful curves. Only lose weight if you yourself want to be healthier.

• Start by building muscles on your legs. That should be 40 - 60% of your focus right now. Once you have mastered that - you can work on building muscles in your stomach and arms.

• I would just say thighs, and lower stomach, as far as like if you wanted to "target" fat. Otherwise I don't think your shape is bad, just like you said some overall weight loss wouldn't hurt. So yeah like cardio and if you want muscle definition some weight training too. As long as you're eating healthy and exercising, that's what matters! I also agree with the guy who said drop body fat percentage.

• All your curves are in the right places, just lose some of the weight and tone. You'll be a knockout.

• Your body is gorgeous! I wish my midriff/stomach area was as gorgeous as yours. I love your bust/hip/waist ratio :) seriously, stunning.

• I actually think you have a really nice body. Maybe doing squats & lunges to tone up your thighs? I think you're body is actually very curvy and nice. Its always best to get healthy though! Good luck (: also cute bra!

• You already know that you're overweight. But I think you have a great body shape, if you got a little bit skinnier you will look amazing ! I can already see your slim waist.

• Wow, you're lucky to be so shapely. Over weight sure, but it falls better on you than on a lot of people.

• I think you look beautiful the way you are. You don't need to lose any weight, your curves are stunning.

• Your body already looks amazing.
    Just toning up should be good.

• You have a beautiful body! Love it and embrace it.
    But if you're really into loosing weight then focus on the body parts that you feel need some work on. Try different excersises too! Also diet

• you look really pretty okay?

• if it where me i would work on leg.

• Crunches and squats. You could also do some running. Side crunches might actually help out with your love handles and the extra weight that you have on your ribs.

• You already have a nice waist shape, just lose weight and boom you're perfect.

• You have good curves! Just lose a little weight like you said, otherwise you look pretty 😊