Girls, am I too self-conscious about my acne?

I think I'm a pretty good looking dude but my acne really destroys my confidence. Am I just freaking out or is it really a turn off?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• No its not a turn off. You're okay (: don't let your acne destroy you. Tbh all the guys I've really liked have had it so bad they have scaring. But I don't think it really matters it just adds to his quality.

What Girls Said 5

• That only depends, because acne most of the time goes away. U should wash ur face with face wash (like clean&clear) find the one that has some alcohol in it. And get a hydrating face cream that won't dry ur face out. :) my little bro had the same problem, and I helped him however I could, it worked a bit. But it was because he smoke mj... cuz that causes a lot of acne... just letting u know:)

• Plus it goes away later, which most people know:) that's why girls don't really mind it...

• I think most of the guys I've liked have had some acne. It's not a really important thing; I'm more concerned with other aspects of their appearance, and of course their personality.

• Just freaking out, if a girl likes you in the first place she isn't going to be put off

• Ance is normal , don't let it ruin your confidence. Acne can go away , you don't want your confidence to go away.

• it depends it's it just a little it's good no problem. You just to have a good personality that's all