Take this Alpha and Beta personality test, and tell me what color you scored! and please help? what does mine mean in simple terms (i'm a bit dumb)?

http://www.alphawomanthebook.com/quiz/

my result:

Take this Alpha and Beta personality test, and tell me what color you scored! and please help? what does mine mean in simple terms(i'm a bit dumb)?
does it mean i should date alpha males? or avoid them i dont get it?

what do you score?

though i have scored pink, after reading the color chart i kinda feel like i'm more of a pale beige

Most Helpful Girl

• Yours means that: you dont like to change things up a lot, you want a long lasting relationship and you don't always have to get your way.

You should date Alphas higher up in the color chart, but don't stay with someone too dominating.

I got Yellow which is High Alpha, Mid Beta which means I'm more assertive and dominant, but still compromises in relationships.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, you'd probably be more compatabe with an alpha male, but being with an alpha male for you, could lead to you depending on him too much.
    I'm mild alpha. 46% alpha. Sounds accurate.

• You are Green:
    78% High Alpha
    54% High Beta
    The Alpha Woman Meets Her Match

You are a “true” hybrid: high in Alpha and Beta. You are very self-confident and ambitious, and you will lead as well as compromise in a relationship. This is an unusual profile since most of us are not high in both qualities. You will match with many people, but be careful about a partner who is in the {Pale Beige} box; that relationship will be codependent since you will do all the work. Your ideal match is with someone like yourself or someone adjacent to you (Green, Blue, Yellow, Lime Green).