What age would you say you were in your best shape? What about your worst?

This year is probably the worst shape I've been in. I'll be spending my Christmas break exercising. For Christmas, someone be my sexy trainer lol!! 😩 But yea, I need my shape back from 5-7 years ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• worst shape is definitely now. i don't do anything.

best shape was when i was 14 or 15. i was one of the best in the country in track (mainly long jump and triple jump, but i was also a pretty decent sprinter, hurdler and high jumper) and before the injury bug basically ruined my body :/

• Dang that sucks, but I feel your pain. We're in the same boat now

• i hear ya, dawg! i basically got lazy too. i pretty much stopped working out when i stopped playing intramural rugby and frisbee and threw out my back for the fiftyleventh time :D. that's also weird that y'all's football team lifts with y'all. i'm pretty sure most schools have separate workout areas for sports players. and even my school had 4 or 5 workout facilities (not including the athletic buildings), and it was a tiny school (like 4-5k)

• My school isn't tiny though, and football players do have their own private gym. But they still come to the public gym to pickup girls

Most Helpful Girl

• My body has changed so much, I really can't even say... But there is always room for improvement :) and I'm happy with myself...

What Guys Said 3

• That's easy to answer, my best shape is this year, my worst one was any year before 2013, but perhaps it was 2004 xD

• I was probably in the best shape of my life when I was 42. When I was running 40 to 50 miles a week, and doing yoga daily, and working out 3 times a week doing body weight stuff.

• 105 ... years

What Girls Said 5

• I'm in the best shape I've ever been now. I work out regularly, gym at least 4x/week, eat fairly healthy. Drink only a beer or glass of wine at most once every week or two. Don't drink 2+ cups of coffee per day to the point of insanity...

Probably compared to grade 11. I was never fat per se but the least athletic person ever, living off of coffee and taquitos. Spent most of my time indoors or drinking. I'd say my least healthy time was first year when I'd get drunk at least once a week and spend the weekends clubbing but, in my defense, I was 'kind of' gymming it then. (ie. gym 1-2x/week, bare minimum my friend could force me to do. :P )

• My worst shape was like 2yrs ago I got really fat and well now I started exercising more and I just have a little belly lol but I'm looking good now my butt is toned and my arms as well

• Best shape was probably when I was about 16, exercising 2-3 hours a day three days a week. Worst shape would be when I was 18, since heavy academics and college prep and whatnot completely took over my time. I'm still not in my best shape now either, since my college and job both take up a lot of time...(and also I'm lazy. :P )

• I'm in the best shape now, actually.

For over a decade, I was the fat kid/teen/adult (not obese, just overweight). Two years ago, I decided enough was enough. I worked hard for where I'm at now, and I still have a bit to go, but now is really the best shape I've ever been in.

• I wouldn't say I was fat, but I felt fat. So 5-7 years ago I worked put like 24/7 and kept a good shape. But this year, I've barely exercised and its as if I've finally let myself go

• probably when I was still an egg cell.