Do you consider this body curvy? Do you think it is nice?

My body looks similar to it. I was told that curvy is for plus size women.

• Curvy.
  • Not curvy. Still nice
  • No it's not curvy. I don't like it either.

Most Helpful Guy

• you can´t look at that waistline and claim that she´s not curvy xD but i think she could gani a tiny bit more weight to be perfect in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Jennifer Love Hewitt is sensational! 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Hot-Jennifer-Love-Hewitt.jpg

• curvy is not a fucking size for the fiftyleventh time! curvy is a figure. most people who say curvy is on the plus size is usually people on here (no offense internet) and/or fat people who want to substitute the word fat/chubby/thick to make themselves feel better.

• Yes, the physique is good. She is also good looking.

• She's Curvy alright. But Curvy is a figure. So it can't be compared with Plus-Size.

• No its not... plus sized women have less curves because there fat covers there hips and there waist doesn't curve in. You've been told a lie!

• It's fairly curvy. She's very pretty.

• 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

• Yep she is sexy and curvy

• I'd say it's curvy.

• Its not curvy (fat), therefore - I like it.

• Always liked Jennifer Love Hewitt's body! Just wish she got naked at some point so we could REALLY appreciate her body! lol!

She has really nice boobs on a thin frame! If you're similarly endowed the guys will LOVE it! :D

What Girls Said 3

• you can be thin and curvy
    you can be fit and curvy
    you can be fat and curvy

if there's curves whether big or small it's curvy! ... Do you know what a curve is?

Curve: a line or outline that gradually deviates from being straight for some or all of its length.

so technically almost EVERY body type is curvy... however a body to actually be claimed as curvy, the lines must go in and out in a more that subtle way... but really nobody is actually just two straight lines... but some bodies are just more straight than others, which is where the difference between curvy and straight lies... whether you're big, medium or large.

• Def curvy. like me :)

• Curvy is not strictly for plus size women.